• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Media Gallery

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have added Xen Media Gallery to our forum.

You can access the media gallery via the Media link on the top bar. The link is a drop down with some options for you to choose what you would like to view.

The 10 most recent uploads to the Media Gallery are shown at the bottom of the forum listing.

The media gallery allows you to set permissions on who can view your uploads and allows uploading of multiple images at the same time.

Please let me know how it is working for you.

Thanks
Bruce

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love it!

May I humbly suggest a few public galleries - perhaps Tow rig and boat, destinations, pictures of your home lake, etc.?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@leetmg, sure please add them!

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
All right - I started a gallery for tow rig and boats. I'll start another one or two in a bit, but have a conf call to be on...

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I post a list of my favorite features and within an hour we've added another one! LOL Love it!
I was hoping we would just talk about it for a couple of years instead of actually taking action! ;)

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ouch! :)

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@leeatmg, turns out we need Categories to allow multiple users to post to them. I created some categories but I believe that you will have to move your truck and boat pic to the category on your own.