• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Merry Christmas

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wishing everyone here the best for the holidays. Thank you to everyone who helps all of us keep our boats going. I wish you all the best.

Derek

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May all your families be safe and have a joyous and wonderful holiday season. Here's to seeing many of you in 2016...Chicago Loop, Bimini, and Shelbyville!

Merry Christmas! Wishing everyone on Jetboaters all the best for the Season.

Merry Christmas everyone! Here is a cool Youtube video for everyone on the holidays....

Cool video @Julian. Wonder how they pulled that off? I would have asked for a new 240. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everybody.

Yes, Merry Christmas to all! Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year - and thanks to all for a year of information and entertainment!

Working all day Christmas eve with a 2.5 hour drive home and then leaving 4 am Saturday morning for work again. I have a bit of bah humbug blues this year due to work.
But the presents are there under the tree and I will have great time with my kids so I am thrilled about it all!

Working all day Christmas eve with a 2.5 hour drive home and then leaving 4 am Saturday morning for work again. I have a bit of bah humbug blues this year due to work.
But the presents are there under the tree and I will have great time with my kids so I am thrilled about it all!
Sorry you have to work @Speedling. What are you, one of Santa's elfs?

Sorry you have to work @Speedling. What are you, one of Santa's elfs?
Good weather means I go to work! Thankfully this has been a good year for work. I ha e had a lot of unfortunate costs such as family losing jobs and such so it offset that, but I go to work as much as possible so that helping is always an option.
Besides, it makes the off days all that more blessed!

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone has a great 2016!

Merry Christmas everyone . Hope your packages make it, I saw this happen on the way from the north this morning...
image.jpeg

I think they are headed to Bimini for Christmas!
image.jpeg

No, Miami. At the Sherry Fontenac on the beach. One of these days, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods @Murf'n'surf ! Get to go home tomorrow...via Newark, ugh. I am having a Christmas Eve glass of wine and toasting my Jetboaters Family!

Back