• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mirror set ups on towerless boats

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you have added rear view mirrors to your SX or similar, What did you buy?
Where did you mount it?
Did you have to drill our make other permanent modifications?
Are you happy with it?
What would you change with hindsight?

Thanks,
Andy

I was searching as well for a buddy with a Four Winns. Those other threads seem to be referring to the AR and Tower mirrors. Although, there seems to be quite a few wholesale places quoted that stock a few of the clamp-on mirrors.

Those that have the new tower boats with reverse towers are in a similar situation, as many of the tower mirrors are not long enough to reach in front of the driver. Or at least would look stupid if they did.

Good luck and post up what you find. Others are watching.

I splurged and bought a PTM Edge PCC-100 Pro Combo Mirror from Wakemakers.com, I am happy with it and glad it folds down out of the way when I'm not using it as it is big! I had an older one that was always moving in the wind....

Here's mine. It is attached to the windshield frame. Then, it has a RAM mount that is awesome! Very versatile. Can be moved around and is very sturdy.
11800392_376835305859987_7785828880272275830_n.jpg

Back