• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mother's Day Gift ideas

penziol

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Put them out there what can I get my wife and my mom for mother's day?

A jetboat! ?

Flowers, Chocolates, Dinner, (its too late to buy a nice shirt from Islandjay.com)

I always get my mom and wife a planter of some sort, they love flowers they can plant or keep in the planter….Until winter comes and kills them lol. I also have my daughter draw up a homemade card for Mother’s Day, I think she enjoys that more than the flowers.

I hear wives also like full ballast systems and wakeboards...

But I got mine a photo book from Google. If you have your photos up there, you can select a bunch and make a book.

Hope it gets here in time.

I want to take my mom out in the boat for the first time but she's scared. She can't swim and she says, "what am I going to do when I need to use the bathroom!"

It's a little late for what I did, but my wife and I had twins late last year, so this is her first Mother's Day, and I wanted it to be a little more special than just a card. I took a pic from the newborn shoot we did of the boys, sent it in to a company that does glass etching, and had a Christmas ornament made, along with a couple keychains. Turned out awesome, I'm very happy, and I'm sure she will be also, as she collects Christmas ornaments. I'm not really a gift giving guru, but I feel like this round is a solid "W" for me. Attached is a generic pic of something similar to what I got.
photo-crystal-round-ornament__36747.1594318931.jpg

It's a little late for what I did, but my wife and I had twins late last year, so this is her first Mother's Day, and I wanted it to be a little more special than just a card. I took a pic from the newborn shoot we did of the boys, sent it in to a company that does glass etching, and had a Christmas ornament made, along with a couple keychains. Turned out awesome, I'm very happy, and I'm sure she will be also, as she collects Christmas ornaments. I'm not really a gift giving guru, but I feel like this round is a solid "W" for me. Attached is a generic pic of something similar to what I got.
View attachment 149081
That’s a great idea.
I saw some 3D decorations like this at the mall a while back and thought they were really cool. Then I completely forgot about them. We also had a kid late last year and this would have been perfect.

That’s a great idea.
I saw some 3D decorations like this at the mall a while back and thought they were really cool. Then I completely forgot about them. We also had a kid late last year and this would have been perfect.
Thanks! I'm sure there are places in most major cities that do this sort of thing, maybe try swinging by that mall again? Worst case, I think it took less than two weeks to get from the time I ordered it, so better late than never... Or maybe she's got a birthday coming up? Side note, I now work for free the whole month of December. I've got Christmas, the twins' birthday, and my wife's birthday, all in the last week of December... :banghead:

Thanks! I'm sure there are places in most major cities that do this sort of thing, maybe try swinging by that mall again? Worst case, I think it took less than two weeks to get from the time I ordered it, so better late than never... Or maybe she's got a birthday coming up? Side note, I now work for free the whole month of December. I've got Christmas, the twins' birthday, and my wife's birthday, all in the last week of December... :banghead:
You’re a genius. She has a birthday at the beginning of June.
That is a rough December schedule, good luck with that!

Your mom may like this, but probably not the wife. Just saw a commercial about it. It’s a digital picture frame/slide show thing. But what’s cool about it is you yourself can remotely upload new pictures on it anytime for her.

You know, buying gifts is actuaally not that hard. She's your mom so I assume that you know her best. Depends on your mom's personality, you can get her either something practical and usefull or jewelry. My mom for example is more into pretty things. So on mother's day or even her birthday. most of the time I'd take her out to the mall and shop around. Or last year I bought her a custom made tshirt from https://www.dadshop.com.au/mothers-day-gifts / She definitely likes it

Last edited:
Back