• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Kickers

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I looked at them but there were more than I paid for my boat :eek:

Seriously though a pair of 6.5's were like $1200 and I have less than $1000 in renovating my whole system.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The 6.5" pair is $650. Horn loaded is going to be loud but lack bass response. A sub is a must have for these.

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I have been waiting for these to come out. Would like to see them in person but that seems wishful thinking. Was thinking about putting these on the swim deck and possibly eliminate the need for towers. But ill probably go with my original plan of doing the Kicker KMTC 9 inch horns since they swivel. I do have two Kicker 10’s free air subs already.

blthlt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
I have 2 set of the KMTC9's - cant go wrong there.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And you were giving me shit about buying a 700$ battery. :D
I would never buy them, was just curios since they showed up in my email box.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lol I guess Wet Sound Rev12 are out of the question😁
Yeah. Wouldn't fly with the admiral at all...... Only shot I have is if I ever get to switch out the boat, that they come with the boat :winkingthumbsup" and appear to be MFG installed or were put on by the previous owner before I bought it :)

This year, with the low use and family events, I am in boat spending jail....

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah. Wouldn't fly with the admiral at all...... Only shot I have is if I ever get to switch out the boat, that they come with the boat :winkingthumbsup" and appear to be MFG installed or were put on by the previous owner before I bought it :)

This year, with the low use and family events, I am in boat spending jail....
Lol, new boat great idea always, wife wants to buy a CC only for Bimini trip and few ocean outings, she wants a Northec....suree what color honey lol

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lol, new boat great idea always, wife wants to buy a CC only for Bimini trip and few ocean outings, she wants a Northec....suree what color honey lol
Sure just write a check! She has good taste!

curt_star05

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone install or use these yet? Kicker KMXL? Someone mentioned to me that they are supposed to be fantastic.

KICKER | KMXL Series Marine Speakers

I got a pair of 6.5’s and 8 inch on the tower. They are crazy loud! Taking it out on the lake next weekend to see how loud they scream. Pushing them with marine Skar Audio 4ch 1000w amp
IMG_1760.jpeg

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I got a pair of 6.5’s and 8 inch on the tower. They are crazy loud! Taking it out on the lake next weekend to see how loud they scream. Pushing them with marine Skar Audio 4ch 1000w amp
View attachment 204144
Where did you end up getting the enclosures from. It looks like they are the normal swivel Kicker ones that come with there normal coax speakers. However I have not found a spot on how to get the 8’s horns in these enclosures.