• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New screen name ? What to do ?

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I pumped just got my new to me boat !!! 2010 ar240 !!!! This was the fav color/graphics that me and the wife like !!! So now the question is do I keep my screen name ? Or change it ?image.jpg

Another pic !! It came with the full cover , and red and black bow and cockpit covers !! They are red in the middle and black on the sides , image.jpgimage.jpg

@sx210owner The boat looks great!!!! how about a ode to Brittany spears.. @oopsididitagain. :)

Thanks !!! I'm supper pumped , I feel like I got a real good deal on it , and I even got the dealer to throw in some new exile sxt9Q , tower speakers !!!

Beautiful boat!

As to the name: "a rose by any other name would still be able to move that jetboat nice and fast."

I think you need to change the screen name....the old boat won't mind!

Ya...definitely take the opportunity to change the name.
Looks nice, can't wait to see the wake you dial in. Can I try it out at Shelbyville?

If you want to change the name let one of us know and we shall rename you forever.

I really like that graphics pkg. Beautiful boat. I'd love to upgrade to a 1.8 twin boat too. Looks great! Congrats!

Change the screen name. For sure.

Ar240owner

That's already what I had planed :) I PMed Neil to see if he could change it :)

Congrats. That is a great color combo and it goes great with your truck. As far as the screen name, I would change it and don't go with something model specific. Nice looking boat!!!!!!

How about 'wassx210owner'?

It's done !!!! I got my name changed :)

Wait... who is this?

I was never here and saw nothing.

Shouldn't we move this thread to the 'Welcome Aboard' section, then?

I don't know about the Welcome Aboard section, but welcome to the AR240 owner's club. A great boat that I think offers excellent value. It will be interesting to see if the used 2015+ models will offer similar value as they start to age. With the MSRP's going as high as they have, I am skeptical that the same sort of deals will be as common. I bought my 2011 with 50 hours on it in the summer of 2013 for $34,500. Still feels like a new boat today.

Back