• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to forum - seasoned LS owner

MrHollywood512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Just saying hello. Have had my ‘00 for 8yrs and still going strong. Absolutely love it. I have a ‘16 Super Air G23 also, but don’t have the freedom of playing around as I do with the Yamaha.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just saying hello. Have had my ‘00 for 8yrs and still going strong. Absolutely love it. I have a ‘16 Super Air G23 also, but don’t have the freedom of playing around as I do with the Yamaha.
Hello there! Loved my 2003 LX210 (LS2000 with a swim platform)....when I'm on my own I miss the speed, turning and awesome sub capability!!! Lol

VENOM03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Hello there! Loved my 2003 LX210 (LS2000 with a swim platform)....when I'm on my own I miss the speed, turning and awesome sub capability!!! Lol
I have a 2003 LX 210 as well. Looking for a tower that will allow me to use my factory Bimini. Any suggestions?

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2003 LX 210 as well. Looking for a tower that will allow me to use my factory Bimini. Any suggestions?
I had a 2001 LS2000 and installed an Arrial Ascent tower that worked with the factory Bimini

Roof Man

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Have read about doing the Pre-mix conversion (getting rid of the oil tank and all) ... right now, it "may" be an option, as I found that, looks like the oil reservoir is filled with "4 stroke" Yamalube! (boat has 2 - 2 stroke engines!) Sigh ... another thing to do on my list. Not sure if I'll get it on the water this year ... :((

So I assume that I have to empty that out as much as I can to put the 2 stroke oil in. May think about the conversion now. LOL

ALSO... if anyone can respond, Questions!!!
1) So you can't buy a spark plug wires to replace the old ones, as in auto's!? (I see where I can send the wires/coil covers in to get redone)
2) Are basic "high flow" Fuel Filters ok to use!? I assume a 1/4" line (can't find specs on any of the layouts online of the boat), without paper in them? They go for $2-5each, where-as anything Yamaha branded (even the 3rd party fuel filters) are $25ea+
3) Assume to TRY and use Ethanol free gas, if I can find it. Trailering the boat, and won't be used as often as most do. Will use StaBil
4) Anyone know of a person/place to get "hands on" help!? (Dallas, Tx area) A place close that works on these, says he's booked into January! (wow!)
5) After I moved it, pulled it to a new home on the trailer, had a strong smell of gas, but couldn't find any anywhere... hmmmm
6) Seems all wires are hooked to "one" marine battery, and there's a new smaller one, but not hooked up... a problem!? Can both engines work off of 1 battery or does it need to be wired to 2/both at all times?
7) Have order new spark plugs... IF I get it all started/running, just use them as is for the short time remaining this year? Or go ahead and replace them now and also use them next season?
8) Still need to "change out" the oil lines (if I keep them! lol) There was a place to order a "kit" for this/these wasn't there!? And the gas lines too? (and more!?)
9) Etc etc etc .... sure I'm missing things but ... whew, got myself into a "time machine" for sure!

Thanks for the help and guidance!