• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to site from elk river md.

Travis elk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boating on elk river elkton md. 1 st year with new ar240

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, we're getting quite a few members in that area,

If you add your location to your profile page it will automatically add you to the member map,

Be sure to check out the FAQ tab for lots of great jet boat tips!

Mike Dumigan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome - we mainly put in at Anchor marine on the Northeast river. Run up to Chesapeake City occasionally or out to Sand Island. Hope to see you out there...

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard, fellow elk river boater.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and I boat in that area as well when I can. Was out this past weekend over at sand island and was down the C&d canal last week. Headed to sand island again this weekend.

The Chesapeake is great but it was real choppy this Sunday for my smaller/light boat. I slowed to 20/25 and another 210 or 230 passed me like I was stopped. They had to be feeling the chop but it must be quite a bit better in their larger boat.

See you out there. Boat=great white

Travis elk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome - we mainly put in at Anchor marine on the Northeast river. Run up to Chesapeake City occasionally or out to Sand Island. Hope to see you out there...
We have a weekend home on elk so we are there every weekend and love it? Tubing skiing, and hanging out at hot spots. Battery island so the kids can roam,Bohemia, and bouy two around turkey point. Love Chesapeake city and lees landing too. hope to run into you on the water. Blue and white ar 240

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Travis elk
We're you out this past Sunday, I was out around the canal fork dragging a bunch of teenagers around on tubes and boards and such. I think I might have seen you go by, I am certain there was a newer blue Yamaha with a tower, cause every time I see one something that fits that description I have to talk myself off the "trade up ledge".

Travis elk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Travis elk
We're you out this past Sunday, I was out around the canal fork dragging a bunch of teenagers around on tubes and boards and such. I think I might have seen you go by, I am certain there was a newer blue Yamaha with a tower, cause every time I see one something that fits that description I have to talk myself off the "trade up ledge".
Yes that was probably us it was beautiful my wife was the captain she loves the new boat. I think I saw you as well, we were skiing at cabin johns cove next to buttonwood. Nice and calm in there. We have to hook up I have a 7 and 9 yr old.

Travis elk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes that was probably us it was beautiful my wife was the captain she loves the new boat. I think I saw you as well, we were skiing at cabin johns cove next to buttonwood. Nice and calm in there. We have to hook up I have a 7 and 9 yr old.
Our home is across from triton marina next to the cove marina.