• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Newbie to boating and this awesome group

SportBilly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
New to boating and this jetboat group. Love reading all the advice and recommendations. I placed a deposit on a 2021 SX195 to get my family out on the lake. Anxiously awaiting timelines from dealership here in Georgia by Lake Lanier. Curious if anyone around the lake Lanier area has received any word on delivery dates on there boats. Can't wait to get out there but from the looks of things it might be close to end of season before any delivery.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Welcome - lots of information here. While you're waiting, might as well start planning your mods. :)

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!!

Make sure to post pics when you get it. :thumbsup:

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! Guessing you still have a few months of boating left in GA, hopefully you get your boat soon.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

maoneal1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
New to boating and this jetboat group. Love reading all the advice and recommendations. I placed a deposit on a 2021 SX195 to get my family out on the lake. Anxiously awaiting timelines from dealership here in Georgia by Lake Lanier. Curious if anyone around the lake Lanier area has received any word on delivery dates on there boats. Can't wait to get out there but from the looks of things it might be close to end of season before any delivery.
You're close so you should ride over to their place in Kennesaw and find out from the boss where your boat is :D:

YAMAHA BOATS
HEADQUARTERS

1270 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144

SportBilly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
So things work out the way they are supposed to. Ended up searching this weekend for a used Yamaha as I was debating paying so much for a new sx195 and when the boat would actually get here. I have been messaging the dealer little or hardly much response. Saw a used 2018 sx195 on Saturday and spoke to them and picked up the boat earlier today. Had to drive 3 hours away but so so worth it. Praying for successful maiden voyage this weekend.

Question it came with snap on bow and cockpit covers, do you travel with those on? I didn’t but curious if I can, or should I?

Attachments

Sean R

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Park Marina in Kennesaw has 2 19"s on there lot still with shipping cover. Just got them, i drive by everyday. Can't tell if they are Ar190,195 or 195s, but they are AR's not SX