• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Non towable tube

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 88
Looks like something we could use at Shelbyville or our table rock gathering.

I saw one of those in use at a sandbar....it is MASSIVE. Looked like a lot of fun. I saw the same thing at Costco, and was impressed how small(relatively) the box it came in was. The only problem is after you blow it up once, it will never fit in a box that small again. Lol.

Looks cool, but I'll bet it both weighs a lot and takes up a huge amount of space. I have a huge "Bandwagon 2+2" tube, and my only challenge is blowing the thing up! Much easier to do with an AC super high power onshore inflator (although there are some on here that claim they have DC inflators that are super high power).

On the plus side....you can leave your crew floating in a cove while you take off with the boat!:winkingthumbsup":devilhorns:

Some of my friends that come out on my boat every weekend brought one of those out with them last weekend. Worked very well. It is not going to be the most durable thing on the water but for the price it is great. If you boat with any pets, just don't let them on it. Our biggest challenge was to keep my dog off it.

I bought this for my mom for Mother's Day. She blew it up in her family room and was able to get it back in the travel back with little problem.

I should add that I only bought it for our twice yearly family camping trips to a small lake. We basically anchor all of our towables in waist deep water next to the boat and skis for the whole weekend. This would make a much better base for people/kids to hang out together on. If I'm on the water for just the day I will inflate a towable to lounge on instead.

It measures 12 by 9 or 10 feet inflated. I dont recall the weight but estimate it to be over 65 lbs, so more than a paparazzi tube. I still think the best part is the warranty / return policy at costco.

I bought this for my mom for Mother's Day. She blew it up in her family room and was able to get it back in the travel back with little problem.

Maybe you should have bought mom a couch?...

Back