• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordered my 252SD

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

mspis65

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
On Aug. 31st I ordered my 252SD in Yacht Blue w/ galvanized trailer. Dealer says it should be in during Oct-Dec.
Cannot wait!
Where? I ordered mine back in July and I am being told August of 2022. Hmmmph!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

kenny basil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
On Aug. 31st I ordered my 252SD in Yacht Blue w/ galvanized trailer. Dealer says it should be in during Oct-Dec.
Cannot wait!
@Chris B Congratulations!, I did the same today, Same color combo down to the trailer. what I did not get was any assurance of when I would take delivery. I had them write in the contract that if they can't make delivery by 6/01/23 I would get my deposit back. Obviously I don't want the money back, I want the boat. good luck and Gods speed!

kenny basil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Chris B Silly color question. I have not seen any pictures in the wild of the Blue 2022 252sd. On the website it seems to be a lighter blue then the 2022 252se? I am hoping for the darker blue and not the lighter. anyway I am incredibly stoked!

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I haven't seen one up close, but I think they are "Navy" blue. I would have gotten the red if the interior were warm colored. I think Yamaha got them backwards, personally.

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Dealer told me yesterday that Yamaha said they have ~500 boats at the factory awaiting a few parts.

Croker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I also got the same response for a dealer. Also if any dealers in NA get a spare 252SD in stock DM me I’d be interested as our boating season has just started.

edgeofred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Chris B Silly color question. I have not seen any pictures in the wild of the Blue 2022 252sd. On the website it seems to be a lighter blue then the 2022 252se? I am hoping for the darker blue and not the lighter. anyway I am incredibly stoked!

Attachments

edgeofred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ordered mine 4 months ago and got last month. Dealer already got in 3 or 4.

edgeofred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
New to this, was trying to show color of the 2022 to the guy that asked. See pics above!