• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Our thanks to Mr and Mrs OperationROL

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My wife and I want to publically thank our friends for their sacrifice to help us marry our daughter with one of the finest young men we know. OperationROL took off work, launch our boat and drove to a pier near the wedding ceremony. Then the two of them chauffeured our kids away from their friends and family. It was a great day.WP_20140725_012.jpg WP_20140725_027.jpg WP_20140725_029.jpg WP_20140725_030.jpg WP_20140725_032.jpg WP_20140725_037.jpg

Better pictures will follow when we get them from the photographer. All this father of the bride had was a phone camera.

Neil and Andrea are fantastic. I suspect it was a sad yet a happy day for Dad (@buckbuck ). Your not losing a daughter but you are gaining a son. Congratulations to Kyle and Julie. Julie looked absolutely stunning. Best wishes for both of them.

Great Post!

I think it may be a first......A YamaWedding !

Cheers to the Bride and Groom !
May you always enjoy Fair Winds and Following Seas !

:cool:

Congratulations !!!!!!

Congratulations to the bride and groom also congrats to @buckbuck . You my friend did it right!!! So much family love there! Hopefully , a long time from now, these are some of the types of pictures I am taking of my daughters.

That's awesome @buckbuck congrats to you and your family.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Good friends are hard to find…except when you own a Yamaha! This is so cool!

That is so nice..love the pics and the YamaWedding!

Congratulations all around! Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

First boat wedding limo I've heard of.

Congradulations buckbuck.

My wife and I want to publically thank our friends for their sacrifice to help us marry our daughter with one of the finest young men we know. OperationROL took off work, launch our boat and drove to a pier near the wedding ceremony. Then the two of them chauffeured our kids away from their friends and family. It was a great day.
It was such a priviledge to be part of Kyle and Julie's wedding! To give you guys an idea of how cool this is, I will take you back 6/7 years ago when I went over to Jim's house to borrow the software and wire to read the engines at a Shelbyville Gathering. After all the years of Jim teaching his children to be careful when you meet strangers, especially on the internet, Jim's daughter said to him, "You are going to lend that to your Internet Friends?" We always laugh about that story, but it goes to show how warm and friendly the users of this forum are. Today, we are proud to say that we have developed a great relationship with the Buck's and were honored to be asked to captain the Buck boat. We have known Julie for 6 years and Kyle for 4 and know that God placed this union and they will have a really blessed marriage! Congrats again, Jim on a successful send off to your wonderful daughter and son-in-law.

what a great wedding...congrats. so fun to see people incorporate things they love into the ceremony.

It was such a priviledge to be part of Kyle and Julie's wedding! To give you guys an idea of how cool this is, I will take you back 6/7 years ago when I went over to Jim's house to borrow the software and wire to read the engines at a Shelbyville Gathering. After all the years of Jim teaching his children to be careful when you meet strangers, especially on the internet, Jim's daughter said to him, "You are going to lend that to your Internet Friends?" We always laugh about that story, but it goes to show how warm and friendly the users of this forum are. Today, we are proud to say that we have developed a great relationship with the Buck's and were honored to be asked to captain the Buck boat. We have known Julie for 6 years and Kyle for 4 and know that God placed this union and they will have a really blessed marriage! Congrats again, Jim on a successful send off to your wonderful daughter and son-in-law.
What a nice thing you did for them. And you are blessed to have Jim for a friend. A few years back Jim also loaned his software and cable to this "Internet Friend," mailing it half way across the country not knowing if he'd ever see it again. I only wish I was closer so I could have him for a friend, and you too!

John

Back