• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Polk speakers for sale great condition $100 per speaker! Sold!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very lightly used factory speakers for sale. These are in great shape came out of a 2011 SX240 I hated to replace them as they sounded awesome but was adding LED lights to the boat so needed to add LED speakers as well but I'm sure they will not sound nearly as great as these mint condition speakers I pulled. They are 100 watt rated but I'm sure these beast's could handle way more then that. Here is a great chance to really upgrade your sound system and be the life of the party. These will not last long $100 per speaker and price is firm no low ballers pics attached!!! If you buy all four of these you surly will have the best sound system on your lake!

IMG_1047[1].jpg IMG_1048[1].jpg IMG_1049[1].jpg IMG_1050[1].jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you still have them? I was going to send my Grandmother a money order for $1000. If I send it to you could you mail the speakers to me and send $750 to my Grandmother?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My price is firm! So you can send the money order and I will send your Granny $600 after I deduct my $400. I will now mark this as sold. Thanks @Bruce you will love them please take as good of care of them as I have!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you still have them? I was going to send my Grandmother a money order for $1000. If I send it to you could you mail the speakers to me and send $750 to my Grandmother?
Bruce, your poor Grandmother...ha ha ha! Are you still looking for some speakers? I just purchased a new system from Odin at Earmark Marine. I will have a brand new set of 6 ea. stock speakers from my boat for sale if your interested? I might put a post on here soon if your not unless you know someone looking for some?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
$100??? Your losing money. Those cracks add real value to the speaker.

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am digging the Vintage look, are the screws in the pic included or is that extra?
I would hate to have shiny new screws to go with that.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The cracks are there to allow water to pass through them without damaging the speaker....also helps cool the retroencabulator.
I learn something new everyday thanks for the insight. I always thought the cracks were there so every time the bass would drop they would make that super cool farting sound that everyone loves.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I recently replaced all six of my my stock seaworthy speakers with some used polks and new kicker led speakers. Had I thought these seaworthys had any resale I would have kept them, mine didn't look as bad as @robert843 's but they didn't look worthy of the effort it would have taken to resell them either and I would not give them to a friend or fellow jet boater so they should be right at home in the landfill with the rest of the trash.

P.s. I realize that this is not a "serious" thread.