• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pops new to Forum

Pops

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
hello to y'all from central Alabama 35 year boater first jet boat, after buying a Seadoo fish pro in January i sold my pontoon to a neighbor on the lake and went Scarab.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Pops

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
will do, going to mount a go pro on the tower as i refuse to take my phone with me, no since letting a phone call ruin the day.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
will do, going to mount a go pro on the tower as i refuse to take my phone with me, no since letting a phone call ruin the day.
Put in "Do Not Disturb" and take lots of pic. We love pictures.

Welcome to the forum :Welcome:!! Lots of good info and people here to help keep you on the water. Enjoy...

Pops

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Thanks to all for the welcome, we are the welcome party dock for our HOBO ( home and boat owners) association.
I have found water and boat people to be the greatest people on earth.