• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
My brother is an engineer with Norfolk Southern. He says that in the right conditions, an engine could derail like that, but it would most likely tip over. If it didn't tip and was traveling slow, it would stop pretty quickly but not without digging trenches in the ground where it started plowing earth.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, being a bit of a train weenie, my first reaction was "What? A spur that crosses a street, probably to a factory just off the mainline?"
Good photo trickery that made us all do a double take but a) one of the flashers is on and b) if you look closely you can see the tracks - the slush and low res has hidden them (mostly). (I think I cropped the one in the bottom left but can't be bothered to re-do it! Supposed to be "working"...!)
1672168821575.png

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
1672413102000.png

Coolbreeze704

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
LOl, is this one photo shopped also like the train? Doesn't seem possible the wheel on the bottom side would have snow falling through them and the snow left is a different pattern then the spokes on the truck.

I am calling out another conspiracy here!

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With all this being said, and obviously voltage is going to be an issue for the lifetime of our boats (I also have a 22 255XD)…. Any suggestions on a quality battery to replace the stock ones when the time come …. Which I predict will be sooner than later…. LoL!….
Unfortunately my boat is stored at the lake I frequent (Lake Havasu), about 4 hours away. It could be sitting for weeks or months in the winter, without being used…. And really no way to keep the batteries on a ‘tender’. Sounds like I better be prepared to bring a battery charger with me when I go out?….
Also sounds like I should install a positive disconnect on both batteries. Seeing as how I also noticed last time I shut the boat down, that there was that red light on….. sounds like that light will always be slowly draining the batteries?
Thanks for all your info concerning this!!!!!
LOl, is this one photo shopped also like the train? Doesn't seem possible the wheel on the bottom side would have snow falling through them and the snow left is a different pattern then the spokes on the truck.

I am calling out another conspiracy here!
It's supposed to be funny not real lol. To be honest I have no idea I stole it like all my memes.
Screenshot_20230101_194227_Chrome.jpg

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other