• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Post your 4th pics!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here is the start of the day getting lunch.

20140704_132115.jpg

Well... Heres mine... It should all make you feel better... A crappy rainy day here in Jersey...
photo.JPG

We just passed by Whiskeytown Lake. There were more boats on the lake than we've ever seen.

Our boat is parked next to the house. Not only do we not boat on holiday weekends but usually not on weekends at all.

canal.jpg Just took a short ride on the canal system behind my house in my LX. Came back home, jumped in the pool for a few minutes and opened a bottle of bubbly to start the evening. Just another day in Florida :)

image.jpg This is how we do it in our neighborhood!! Video to follow later! @Speedling image.jpg

image.jpg

Went out to Shell Island for a little while today.
image.jpg Guy beside us built this while we were there!image.jpg Had an '05 AR230 parked next to me.image.jpg
Yesterday we had a little shop BBQ so I took my boat there, that's my boat and my corn hole board, but that is not me. We have a cardboard boat race every year, the boat they made last year held up so well we used the same one this year. So 2 guys got in it and I threw them a ski rope to see how long it would last, it was hilarious, lasted longer than I expected.
image.jpg

That is awesome @GiddYupJoe I will be right over actually only about 40 miles from Cincinnati right now.

@jcyamaharider We are in Amelia (cincy) right now! I am not an engineer of fire works , just a financier! = almost as good as being on the boat.

Yeah... my 4th pics... there are none. Unless you want to have pictures of the store. I'm beat man. Owner was sick and slept in her car the whole night so I ran everything. It's been hell the last month.
I don't do the artillery, but I do a lotta fun cakes all wicked together and blow it all off nice. Maybe i'll video tape it.
You can see a couple things i've done before on youtube, but I have a smaller budget than a lot of the shows i do, lol
That was last year's festival of lights that I do for a church. 19-20 minute in it's a decent finale. Wasn't that great of a show actually, they gave us like 3 days to throw it together.

Brookville lake actually wasn't as busy as i was expecting. I have seen that lake with a lot more chop. We sat back and watched a CO nab people all day long. I thought they might come check me out since i had an out of state reg. But i guess i was good.

20140704_161806.jpg

The wife on the right and a friend of ours with their little one sitting on the tube.

@jcyamahariders wife

Pic of flag swag

DSC_1207.JPG

Pic of my mom and Step dad

DSC_1206.JPG

The kids enjoying themselves

DSC_1162.JPG

Fourth festivities. Glad to be back on the boat tomorrow.

No pics. To busy having fun. I think I have friends hooked on wake surfing even with no ballast, although they are now referred to as Ballast Buddies. 4 first timers and 4 up. No, did not go ropeless unless you count 2 seconds. Lake was busier than I have ever seen and saw many more yamaha's than ever before on this lake. Maybe I can steal some pics from my ballast buddie and post later.

I think your booster ball is over filled :p

Back