• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quick joke for the morning...

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have me a true story to share that may warrant a chuckle..........I recall my favorite line from the series Californication, After Hank Moody purchased a hooker for his son he says to his friend "Is this wrong? I can't tell anymore".........That has since defined my days it seems...
---------------------------------------------------
So Wednesday I had a standard dental cleaning appointment. Seems the recession along my gum line has receded to the point that skin grafts need to be considered.

The (female) doctor and (female) hygienist was explaining the process of;;; option 1: skin taken from roof of mouth, or option 2: other skin…….
(knowing what they meant and didn’t want to say, I inquired)

What’s the other source? Cadavers ?
Yes she says (gently), but its cleansed of all DNA and is basically re-engineered……(she pauses to wait for my reaction)

Can I request vaginal tissue ?...I reply……

………..I was the only one that laughed…..again…as usual…………is this wrong, I can't tell anymore ?!!?!?!!?!?!?

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@justason Hank Moody would have banged the dentist and the hygienist. Sounds like that didn't work out so well for you. But I will give you credit for having the balls to say it. Sounds like you have some big ones and you're going to need them. :nurse:

Wait...was that wrong???? Damn! Now I can't tell anymore either!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

………..I was the only one that laughed…..again…as usual…………is this wrong, I can't tell anymore ?!!?!?!!?!?!?
I hope you said this AFTER she was done cleaning your teeth!!!! LOL

If I'd been the hygenist, I think I would have replied with..."Nope...typically they use disguarded foreskin....you'll have to suck it up" :facepalm:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have me a true story to share that may warrant a chuckle..........I recall my favorite line from the series Californication, After Hank Moody purchased a hooker for his son he says to his friend "Is this wrong? I can't tell anymore".........That has since defined my days it seems...
---------------------------------------------------
So Wednesday I had a standard dental cleaning appointment. Seems the recession along my gum line has receded to the point that skin grafts need to be considered.

The (female) doctor and (female) hygienist was explaining the process of;;; option 1: skin taken from roof of mouth, or option 2: other skin…….
(knowing what they meant and didn’t want to say, I inquired)

What’s the other source? Cadavers ?
Yes she says (gently), but its cleansed of all DNA and is basically re-engineered……(she pauses to wait for my reaction)

OMG! So have you ever seen the "bodies" exhibits? It is a tour of cadavers that are artistically dissected to show organs and structure of the body. The bodies are donated to science and not really the object of your imagination when it comes to your desired selection of tissue! OMG, I am headed in to floss and use the waterpik immediately!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
OMG! So have you ever seen the "bodies" exhibits? It is a tour of cadavers that are artistically dissected to show organs and structure of the body. The bodies are donated to science and not really the object of your imagination when it comes to your desired selection of tissue! OMG, I am headed in to floss and use the waterpik immediately!
I have !! I'm sure my expectations vs reality are off a bit.....but......I need that perspective on this one...

As for those cadavers being "donated".....there is some argument out there as to exactly where those bodies came from.......I digress. the exhibit is awesome! thanks for the nightmare

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have !! I'm sure my expectations vs reality are off a bit.....but......I need that perspective on this one...

As for those cadavers being "donated".....there is some argument out there as to exactly where those bodies came from.......I digress. the exhibit is awesome! thanks for the nightmare
I think unclaimed bodies are automatically donated....like homeless, john/jane doe...etc. They should at least make the recipient pay all the medical costs associated so the taxpayers don't have to.

I haven't been to that exhibit but that sort of thing fascinates me, I'd go if it was near me.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think unclaimed bodies are automatically donated....like homeless, john/jane doe...etc. They should at least make the recipient pay all the medical costs associated so the taxpayers don't have to.

I haven't been to that exhibit but that sort of thing fascinates me, I'd go if it was near me.
It seems the "bodies" or whatever other name that type of show (there are several I have seen advertised) is around where you might be. I see them advertised in Las Vegas, and big cities all the time. When they are there, they are there for weeks it seems. We saw them in Dallas over 10 years ago, time flies. It is pretty interesting but can be a bit nauseating!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We saw them in Dallas over 10 years ago, time flies. It is pretty interesting but can be a bit nauseating!
if nothing else...it'll get you to stop smoking (if you're a smoker)............