• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Boat Show - 2019 242x

I bought an '18 E-Series from Chatlee at the spring show. You'll find that they don't really do much discounting. You can get some things thrown in for free, but the boat price won't change much. Mine was around $9-10K less, but a decent chunk of the is the X upgrade.

The trailer is different..... not the same fenders as the 2018.

Man that’s a sweet boat. Way out of my price range though. Good find!

Can the 2018 trailer fenders be replaced by the new 2019s???

Decent price AND they take Amex, MC or Visa.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY: $4 off MSRP. :)

If that is a CARB boat the engines are not 180HP.

I hate when they advertise HP...

Make sure to ask and look yourself. There will be 4 star stickers on it.

Wow....4 dollars off! What a deal!!! MSRP=$76,999. Strange that in this day and age they think people can't look up the MSRP in the blink of an eye. Even if they have included the Wake booster, it still is only 1k discount.

OK...re-reading this, they are including the setup fee ($1450), so that is your discount. They do have to spend time and money setting these boats up, they have to supply 2 batteries, connect and test all the systems, put the wheels on the trailer, put the tower up etc. And unlike many dealers...Chatlee does water test them.

I believe the galvanized trailer may add to the cost as well. However, some dont charge extra for it. I didnt pay extra for mine.

Haha...i was going off a post stating MSRP was $79k. At least that is what i remembered when i saw this at the show.

I just left the Charlotte show, it's ridiculously small. How was Raleigh? Nothing here but a few pontoons and wake boats, neither of which interest me.

Raleigh is usually a really good show. The spring show is at the Convention Center and the fall show at the Fairgrounds. Plenty of pontoon and ocean fishing boats, but between Chatlee and the Chaparral/Four Wins dealer from Greensboro (forget the name), there's always plenty to see.

Chatlee is good to deal with IMO. As Julian mentioned, they have a small lake so you can put the boat in the water to see what you think. Only negative is that you can't drive. Apparently someone took an expensive boat and tried running it on dirt, so customers can't drive them anymore. You guys also missed the extra $2,000 off, all you have to do is ask! lol

I just left the Charlotte show, it's ridiculously small. How was Raleigh? Nothing here but a few pontoons and wake boats, neither of which interest me.
The spring Raleigh show is IMO better. Bigger, better venue and sometimes some bigger boats. Come on out 1/31 - 2/3.

I always hit the spring shows, and both are impressive, but Charlotte is definitively bigger. Fall show, I'm definitely not impressed with CLT.

And I've had quite the opposite experience with chatlee years back, will likely give them another chance in the spring though.

I went yesterday. The Raleigh shows are so small. I grew up going to the Shows in the Bay area. Was disappointed they didnt have a 19ft yamaha. Really curious to see how small they really are. I struggled with the decision to get the AR230 or a much newer or new AR 192/5. Was also the first time ive been in the 240 series. amazed how much bigger they are than my 230.

You guys aren’t too far from Atlanta. Y’all should check out the Atlanta Boat show in January. It’s massive and they have a bit of everything there.

I went yesterday. The Raleigh shows are so small. I grew up going to the Shows in the Bay area. Was disappointed they didnt have a 19ft yamaha. Really curious to see how small they really are. I struggled with the decision to get the AR230 or a much newer or new AR 192/5. Was also the first time ive been in the 240 series. amazed how much bigger they are than my 230.
The Raleigh shows are small in comparison to the big market shows...absolutely. But its all we have within an hours drive. I remember growing up and going to the car show in NY’s Jacob Javits Center. Certainly nothing like that but thats NY. Just glad we have something here.

You guys aren’t too far from Atlanta. Y’all should check out the Atlanta Boat show in January. It’s massive and they have a bit of everything there.
Are you suggesting a get together so we can all drool over all the boats together.;)

This... it's a great show and have everything you could want.

Dont go to ATL show unless you want to leave poorer than you walked in!

Based on the updates, i woukd try to get a discounted 2018

Back