• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Ready for summer now!

Nice! Got cold here today, was 87 yesterday and now it's barley 70.

Nice looking truck....I'm on the fence about de-badging mine. Thinking about removing the 1500 and be done.

I feel for you. Thanks. I didn't like the huge chrome piece on the side. I'd recommend doing it.

You are a better man than I! I skipped getting mine out today as I am not bringing it home... Storage to wax to water to slip to plugs to wait for the next nice day to go out and enjoy. 36 degrees was going to be a little too cold on the water today. No matter what the temp next Saturday ALL of this WILL happen. Assuming no rain of course!

Great looking truck boat combo BTW.

I didn't have a choice so I had to bring it home today. I'd much rather it be resting back in the nice clean dry barn for another month.

weather.jpg I feel you you guys. If anything it's TOO hot here already, but I supposed that's a good problem to have at the moment. Busy getting boat projects done for our Easter lake trip.

Hey @dbrock34, Great looking setup you've got there. You have to admit. Even though it was chilly around here today, at least the sun was shining and the wind wasn't blowing like mad. I'm hoping the weather is decent next weekend. I'll be bringing mine back home then.

I saw that you are in Greencastle. I'm curious what lake you go to, Raccoon?

been snowing here all day again. I'm done

Hey @dbrock34, Great looking setup you've got there. You have to admit. Even though it was chilly around here today, at least the sun was shining and the wind wasn't blowing like mad. I'm hoping the weather is decent next weekend. I'll be bringing mine back home then.

I saw that you are in Greencastle. I'm curious what lake you go to, Raccoon?
Yeah it was nice finally seeing the sun. We go to Raccoon about 90% of the time. Is that where you hang out?

Yeah it was nice finally seeing the sun. We go to Raccoon about 90% of the time. Is that where you hang out?
Yeah, we're the same way. Raccoon is pretty much the only place we go. I'll have to keep an eye out for you this summer. My parents usually take their boat and hang out with us but it would be cool to meet some new folks.

Yeah, we're the same way. Raccoon is pretty much the only place we go. I'll have to keep an eye out for you this summer. My parents usually take their boat and hang out with us but it would be cool to meet some new folks.
Sounds good. Now it just has to warm up.

I was going to grab mine Friday but we had a deep freeze this weekend so I guess I will grab her Monday.

@dbrock34 it looks good debadged.....I think mine will be getting that treatment soon. I hit one of the stickers with the power washer...so it looks icky anyway....

@dbrock34 it looks good debadged.....I think mine will be getting that treatment soon. I hit one of the stickers with the power washer...so it looks icky anyway....
Thanks. I like it a lot better. Now I'm trying to decide whether or not to get rid of the Hemi badge.

65 today and 69 tomorrow. I am tempted to bring it home for the season cleaning. Maybe....

Back