• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

RIVA Maptuner X ECU Reflash: Throttle Response and Speed Control

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This thread seems to be headed off the rails gents. . . . Can we please try and tone it down a bit.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Well, sure but trying to ignore this guy is difficult. how would you respond to this?

--
Yes. The arrogance is sickening. But I'm not smart enough to learn from him, so you better not listen to my opinion either.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh lord I can only guess @geotrackerfanboytec295674338907658843 Or whatever his name is at it again lol. @swatski do your self a favor and block him I have no clue what this is about as I can’t see his posts as I blocked him after having to hear about his 3 million dollar house and all his toys and realizing nothing he was saying had any real value. I always find it amusing when people come on a forum about toys then try and brag about how they have toys reality check guys most of the members of this forum have multiple cars, motorcycles and various water craft. Anyways if you guys don’t like what he is saying just block him it not worth getting fired up about.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski Why did you delete your post?

I was prepping a response for you, but have now lost context. My suspicion is it was wasted effort anyway.

It isn't arrogance btw, it's a subject matter expert willing to share his insights and knowledge. Cleary opinions are more valued than eduction. This is the second time I've seen you railroad over someone trying to help/educate with personal attacks.

I'm off to add another to ignore list.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, sure but trying to ignore this guy is difficult. how would you respond to this?

--
I guess by saying your wife's feeling are more relevant than his arrogant ramblings.

It's a shame... although @gmtech16450yz is knowledgeable on the topic it would seem that sharing that knowledge takes more presidents than offending others. Despite phases like "I'm not trying to incite a riot." Or "... not trying to be a dick." The remaining content is shared in a manner of arrogance and condescension that proves otherwise.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I mean, the man isn't wrong, but his delivery methods could certainly be polished a bit. (and I say that with the utmost respect, dude knows what he's doing, I am impressed by most of his posts). I've been doing this for a long time, even been nationally ranked on several occasions, but my strongest asset and diagnostic tool is the ability to listen and comprehend and just stay humble. Canned tunes are just that - they are built and designed so Mr Customer in the arctic circle, and Mrs. Customer on South Africa can all run the tune, see improvement, and be happy and safe. No matter the temp, altitude, humidity, etc... There's always alot of meat left on the bone, but rarely does someone want to spend the money to do it correctly. Time is money, and any good tech certainly makes their fair share of it, but if I were to bill you retail dollars to tune your car/boat/whatever to it's fullest potential, you'd be spending thousands of dollars.

The beauty is - it is an *easy* process if you procure the correct toolage. Tuning is all about reading and understanding data. It doesn't take much time at all to learn, but definitely takes time to master. Like anything else, you learn off your failures, and not your successes. If you tune to the brink - you will blow shit up. You will lose money. You will lose customers. That's why canned, safe, tunes are so prevalent. However, with some enginuity and time, you could gain 85-90% potential fairly easily. (majority of canned tunes I see are probably 50-70% for the record, but my experience is primarily only in euro cars - bosch/siemens engine management).

Personally, I love the ability to share my knowledge. I'm currently driving the ONLY 2015 & newer A3/S3/RS3 in the country equipped with a manual transmission. Noone else has it, or has done it. It took me 4 grueling months to make it 100% factory like, but I did it. And I've shared that knowledge with no less than 10 people already (I just finished it this past Wednesday), and it'll be posted in a public forum soon. I'm also sure if I asked Wojtek how to do his job, he'd tell me. Emphatically. And I still wouldn't have a clue or want to do it myself. With that said, it's become increasingly discouraging to do so anymore because of all the internet "experts", so I tend to lay low and just pipe in when requested. Participation tends to breed arrogance and spite, and I simply don't have the need/time for that in my life. I'm only chiming in now because Mr @swatski is a dam fine specimen of a human being, and anyone who took the opportunity to hang out with him would agree.

gmtech16450yz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You know guys all I can say is as humans, we ALL tend to rise or fall to the levels around us. I was brought down to a level I don't like to be at here. Let me be clear... I WAS BROUGHT DOWN to a level...

I did something to make a certain person turn against me and everything I post on here. I have no idea what it was, but if any of you do a little research on my posts and his, you will clearly find a definite turn from rapport to attacks. One of my biggest fans on here turned into my biggest post disliker. He "dislikes" every post I've made lately, where before he would "like" every single one. The post he deleted on here was quickly followed by a moderators comments. It was pretty harsh and full of personal attacks. Why else would he delete it? (I do have the deleted post btw.)

I honestly tried to turn things around here before his attack was posted and then deleted. When I read his post, I felt I failed and was simply going to give up and just stay away for awhile. I'm not a very good swimmer and swimming upstream is very difficult.

I apologize for one thing here... taking the bait from someone who's hellbent on attacking me and letting him take me down to the depths of bs. I felt backed into a corner and instead of just walking away, I tried to defend myself and it just comes off wrong. I realize that. It's very hard to be good at something and try to convey that without coming off wrong. Especially when somebody comes right out and questions your "credentials", when you have credentials out the wazoo. That's like somebody calling you a liar when you know you're telling the truth. It's hard to not try to defend yourself. The problem was I was entering into a battle I could never win and would only make me look bad in the process. My mistake. I should have simply walked away. I can't fix or help everyone.

I'll end with this screenshot. I've been on dozens of internet forums. I've NEVER IN MY LIFE given anyone a "Dislike" rating. Ever. I don't like punishing or even acknowledging the negative, I prefer to reward the positive. Look at my "Like" to "Dislike" ratings. Up until a couple months ago I think I only had 1 or maybe 3 Dislikes. All the sudden I'm at a staggering (lol) 11 Dislikes. (That's 11 more than I've ever gotten on any internet forum I've ever been on.) I haven't changed, h#ll I'm too old to change. Somebody else has changed. Look at this screen shot and try to tell me what's going on here isn't personal.

ratings.JPG

Last edited:

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Arrogance I can live with and even find engaging when its someone’s personality coming through in text form. That said, there are ways of saying things without being overly rude.

No easy segway. I experienced something interesting but not all that unexpected. Long story about lake levels and needing my boat trailer to grab a hot tub. Suffice it to say that I had run my boat across the lake at 8am this morning when it was 36 degrees out. Winter hat, ski googles, ski jacket, and ski gloves actually made it better than bearable to my surprise.

Ok so for the data I have to share. Sustained WOT over 7.7k rpms this morning at 36 degrees f which is higher rpm than I have ever seen in my 1.8l NA CARB (4star) engines. WOT for me is normally under 7.5k rpms in the middle of the summer with high heat and humidity. It takes a 50-60 degree drop in temperature with half the humidity to get a couple more hundred rpm and with that a couple more mph (engines warmed up in both cases with the same load). It would seem that the CARB engines have the same rev limit but there is insufficient O2 for the sensors, or too much heat for the CAT, or air intake temp sensor impacts top rpm, or thermo sensor/switch is impacted. Any best educated guesses? Not sure how that may help with tuning or mods for more normal operating temps in the CARB engines but she ran great this morning.

A 6 person hot tub also fits perfectly between the fenders on a 24ft shorelander trailer and the winch comes in handy.

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Arrogance I can live with and even find engaging when its someone’s personality coming through in text form. That said, there are ways of saying things without being overly rude.

No easy segway. I experienced something interesting but not all that unexpected. Long story about lake levels and needing my boat trailer to grab a hot tub. Suffice it to say that I had run my boat across the lake at 8am this morning when it was 36 degrees out. Winter hat, ski googles, ski jacket, and ski gloves actually made it better than bearable to my surprise.

Ok so for the data I have to share. Sustained WOT over 7.7k rpms this morning at 36 degrees f which is higher rpm than I have ever seen in my 1.8l NA CARB (4star) engines. WOT for me is normally under 7.5k rpms in the middle of the summer with high heat and humidity. It takes a 50-60 degree drop in temperature with half the humidity to get a couple more hundred rpm and with that a couple more mph (engines warmed up in both cases with the same load). It would seem that the CARB engines have the same rev limit but there is insufficient O2 for the sensors, or too much heat for the CAT, or air intake temp sensor impacts top rpm, or thermo sensor/switch is impacted. Any best educated guesses? Not sure how that may help with tuning or mods for more normal operating temps in the CARB engines but she ran great this morning.

A 6 person hot tub also fits perfectly between the fenders on a 24ft shorelander trailer and the winch comes in handy.
For sure cold air makes more power. I'm under the impression that the intake air sensor has something to do with fuel delivery, but don't know for sure. Or maybe it starts pulling timing at hotter temps?

I picked up 200 rpm from a 10 degree water temp and 20 degree air temp drop.

My next goal is to keep that rpm thru the Summer heat. Engine compartment ventilation and water/meth injection should get me close.

Stock engine WOT intake temps were around 105. Double the boost, intercooler upgrade and water meth... 75 degree intake temp.

Heat kills power in these engines.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You know guys all I can say is as humans, we ALL tend to rise or fall to the levels around us. I was brought down to a level I don't like to be at here. Let me be clear... I WAS BROUGHT DOWN to a level...

I did something to make a certain person turn against me and everything I post on here. I have no idea what it was, but if any of you do a little research on my posts and his, you will clearly find a definite turn from rapport to attacks. One of my biggest fans on here turned into my biggest post disliker. He "dislikes" every post I've made lately, where before he would "like" every single one. The post he deleted on here was quickly followed by a moderators comments. It was pretty harsh and full of personal attacks. Why else would he delete it?

I honestly tried to turn things around here before his attack was posted and then deleted. When I read his post, I felt I failed and was simply going to give up and just stay away for awhile. I'm not a very good swimmer and swimming upstream is very difficult.

I apologize for one thing here... taking the bait from someone who's hellbent on attacking me and letting him take me down to the depths of bs. I felt backed into a corner and instead of just walking away, I tried to defend myself and it just comes off wrong. I realize that. It's very hard to be good at something and try to convey that without coming off wrong. Especially when somebody comes right out and questions your "credentials", when you have credentials out the wazoo. That's like somebody calling you a liar when you know you're telling the truth. It's hard to not try to defend yourself. The problem was I was entering into a battle I could never win and would only make me look bad in the process. My mistake. I should have simply walked away. I can't fix or help everyone.

I'll end with this screenshot. I've been on dozens of internet forums. I've NEVER IN MY LIFE given anyone a "Dislike" rating. Ever. I don't like punishing or even acknowledging the negative, I prefer to reward the positive. Look at my "Like" to "Dislike" ratings. Up until a couple months ago I think I only had 1 or maybe 3 Dislikes. All the sudden I'm at a staggering (lol) 11 Dislikes. (That's 11 more than I've ever gotten on any internet forum I've ever been on.) I haven't changed, h#ll I'm too old to change. Somebody else has changed. Look at this screen shot and try to tell me what's going on here isn't personal.

View attachment 85140
I find you credible and knowledgeable. IMO this one sentence was the turning point that I would have taken great offense to as well. Putting the wife’s opinions into it made it 1000 times worse. Son, daughter, wife, mother, father, nana, etc are well known off limits if trying to be constructive in this context.

Edit forgot the quote and now can’t seem to insert in an edit but it has been referenced a few times amd the context I provided should be enough.

gmtech16450yz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Yay!!! Back on track maybe?

Mainah, I have a lot of respect for you and your knowledge. I always read your posts looking for things to learn. I liked what you said about arrogance and personality. I totally understand and agree. Listen to Kid Rock's song "Cocky" sometime. I feel like singing it sometimes when I'm being attacked or called an idiot. lol. His words are perfect. Perfectly obnoxious. I'm nowhere near Kid Rock's level of obnoxious, but nobody that's known me would ever describe me as dull or boring.

Here's my thoughts on what you experienced...

I've tuned my SVHO engine in my GP1800. I now know it's engine management inside and out and at my tune revision #24, I have it running f'ing amazing. I HAVE NOT bought the edit and logging licenses for my boat. IF I did, I would then have a wealth of knowledge I could share, especially on the 4 star models since that's also what mine is. The problem is as you well know, it's not only the cost itself, it's the time and consequent mods I'd end up "having" to do. So all I can say is IF I end up diving into the boat engines, I WILL have hard info on exactly how they've set up those engines stock. Until then, I don't believe anyone REALLY knows because you really need to understand emission laws to understand why a stock tune is built the way it is.

edit- Yes, I totally agree that the wife's "Feelings" comment was harsh. The attacks towards me started long before I made that comment though.

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Yay!!! Back on track maybe?

Mainah, I have a lot of respect for you and your knowledge. I always read your posts looking for things to learn. I liked what you said about arrogance and personality. I totally understand and agree. Listen to Kid Rock's song "Cocky" sometime. I feel like singing it sometimes when I'm being attacked or called an idiot. lol. His words are perfect. Perfectly obnoxious. I'm nowhere near Kid Rock's level of obnoxious, but nobody that's known me would ever describe me as dull or boring.

Here's my thoughts on what you experienced...

I've tuned my SVHO engine in my GP1800. I now know it's engine management inside and out and at my tune revision #24, I have it running f'ing amazing. I HAVE NOT bought the edit and logging licenses for my boat. IF I did, I would then have a wealth of knowledge I could share, especially on the 4 star models since that's also what mine is. The problem is as you well know, it's not only the cost itself, it's the time and consequent mods I'd end up "having" to do. So all I can say is IF I end up diving into the boat engines, I WILL have hard info on exactly how they've set up those engines stock. Until then, I don't believe anyone REALLY knows because you really need to understand emission laws to understand why a stock tune is built the way it is.

edit- Yes, I totally agree that the wife's "Feelings" comment was harsh. The attacks towards me started long before I made that comment though.
What kind of speed are you seeing on your GP1800? I'm trying to figure out how to hide a GP 1800R from my wife.

gmtech16450yz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What kind of speed are you seeing on your GP1800? I'm trying to figure out how to hide a GP 1800R from my wife.
haha. Just buy one and ask for forgiveness afterwards. My wife was the one that told me to just go buy the damn thing. She absolutely loves riding it. (We rode dirtbikes together before we were even married.) Here's a good argument for buying one... We now take the boat AND the ski out to the lakes or rivers. Having a second watercraft with you out on the water is SOOO much safer. If something happens to the boat, you'd have the ski as backup. Just think if the boat sank, you could drown without having a GP1800 as a backup! Buying a jet ski could literally save someone's life. lol. It's worth a try.

I got 81mph out of it with the stock prop, stock intercooler, ribbon in place and California junk pump gas. I tried pitching the stock prop and went too far, lost about 4mph and 800rpm or so. Since then I've put a Solas 13-20 pitched to 13-19 in it along with a Lucky 13 cone. Back up to 81mph. I'm now waiting for a 3 degree nozzle that I'll bore to 88mm, I've just put the stock '19 ride plate on it also. (mine is an '18)

(HEY GP1800 OWNERS--- I bought the stock Yamaha '19 GP1800 ride plate for $87. It looks identical to the aftermarket plates that cost $250.) I'm actually not going any further on a top speed quest, I'm concentrating on making the ski pull harder and quicker off the bottom and in the middle. I like doing slalom or pylons, the thrill for me is carving a tight turn at WOT and trying to hold onto the beast. Doing 80+ mph for any period of time gets old without a helmet for the wind. Cruising at 60-70mph is pretty nice actually. I like jumping wakes too, for that a really hard hitting midrange is the ticket.

hth. Btw thanks for your post and for the chance to stay positive and keep contributing.

Ride plate for the GP1800 guys on here that might see this...

.20181107_152706.jpg 20181107_152719.jpg 20181107_152737.jpg

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski Why did you delete your post?

I was prepping a response for you, but have now lost context. My suspicion is it was wasted effort anyway.

It isn't arrogance btw, it's a subject matter expert willing to share his insights and knowledge. Cleary opinions are more valued than eduction. This is the second time I've seen you railroad over someone trying to help/educate with personal attacks.

I'm off to add another to ignore list.
OOPS. I deleted the post almost immediately when I re-read...
Must have been pissed when I wrote it? (yeah, I think I was pissed as I feel he crossed the line, again)

I feel the guy has a big chip on his shoulder which seems to guide his condescending opinions, unfortunately.

Frankly, I have zero interest in debating what I consider to be a rather obvious fact which is that higher octane permits advanced timing all other thing being equal.

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I do not have the time to dwell on the bs in this thread, but I will re-state my position:
  1. I like the RIVA Maptuner X being a plug-and-play system (kind of like RideSteady as far as the ease of use)
  2. it does what it advertises - improves throttle response and power while necessitating the use of premium fuel
  3. preserves all other factory electronic functions and settings which can be lost with a reflash (it isn't with the X, everything works)
  4. I ave used the tuner to reset nuisance codes thrown presumably due to a shutoff sequence of the ignition/battery switches - nice (not a big deal but saves a trip to a dealer)
  5. back to factory settings (and regular gas) - anytime - in seconds
  6. the vendor is very responsive, no need to call, everything is done by email which I like
Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to answer. As always, anyone interested is welcome to meet me on the river/lake and check out the system in my boat in person.

@gmtech16450yz please refrain from addressing me or my family members directly in your posts. I find your conduct offensive. You do not have my permission to address me by my first or last name here. My screen name is "swatski", FYI.

--

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Geez you always have that one guy. One reason I have stayed off these forums the last few months. Someone tries to relay good info and his intake on what he has done and another tries to trash it. I agree with facts but sometimes real experience can over take facts. I understand both of your stance but like others stated no need to get offensive and bad talk someone else's findings. @swatski has done more than this fair share on this forum so I just think we need to be little more respectful to him and those who have contributed lots of time into things. My boating experience have changed drastically because of his findings and opinions. I understand it does not work out for all but it does for the majority in what I have seen. I liked the posts until you posted the dislikes @gmtech16450yz, No need for all that and family related rhetoric. Whats great about life and the democracy in our GREAT Country US is that we can disagree in many stances but we need to learn to respect all of our ideas. We all come from different backgrounds and cultures which all contribute to make a great nation. You might not agree but that is ok. That's what makes life beautiful. But just because you don't agree does not mean we don't need to respect others disagreements. You have gotten many likes on your posts @gmtech16450yz so obviously you bring value to the table. But I'm also sure everything you've posted have not gotten a full 100 likes either. Great forum, please lets keep it that way. Everyone have a great week and hope for summer to come quick. Sounds like we all already getting cabin fever here!

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Geez you always have that one guy. One reason I have stayed off these forums the last few months. Someone tries to relay good info and his intake on what he has done and another tries to trash it. I agree with facts but sometimes real experience can over take facts. I understand both of your stance but like others stated no need to get offensive and bad talk someone else's findings. @swatski has done more than this fair share on this forum so I just think we need to be little more respectful to him and those who have contributed lots of time into things. My boating experience have changed drastically because of his findings and opinions. I understand it does not work out for all but it does for the majority in what I have seen. I liked the posts until you posted the dislikes @gmtech16450yz, No need for all that and family related rhetoric. Whats great about life and the democracy in our GREAT Country US is that we can disagree in many stances but we need to learn to respect all of our ideas. We all come from different backgrounds and cultures which all contribute to make a great nation. You might not agree but that is ok. That's what makes life beautiful. But just because you don't agree does not mean we don't need to respect others disagreements. You have gotten many likes on your posts @gmtech16450yz so obviously you bring value to the table. But I'm also sure everything you've posted have not gotten a full 100 likes either. Great forum, please lets keep it that way. Everyone have a great week and hope for summer to come quick. Sounds like we all already getting cabin fever here!
I hear you. It's really too bad.

The problem is, the guy is making sweeping statements (and generalizations) highly critical of something I do not believe he had actually seen. Such as the actual set of "tunes" that's been installed in my Maptuner.

Most people I interact with would agree that it is prudent to know the subject before dismissing it as incorrect, malfunctioning, or wrong. I have no reason to believe he had actually examined the tunes I purchased. Yet, he feels it is okay to make condescending remarks about the product, the guys who sell it, and about me (the paying customer)? Really? Complains I dislike his posts?

I guess I get tired of bs patronizing.

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The beauty is - it is an *easy* process if you procure the correct toolage. Tuning is all about reading and understanding data. It doesn't take much time at all to learn, but definitely takes time to master. Like anything else, you learn off your failures, and not your successes. If you tune to the brink - you will blow shit up. You will lose money. You will lose customers. That's why canned, safe, tunes are so prevalent. However, with some enginuity and time, you could gain 85-90% potential fairly easily. (majority of canned tunes I see are probably 50-70% for the record, but my experience is primarily only in euro cars - bosch/siemens engine management).
Exactly. The only way to know where the limits are is to go and break them. Then you know. There is no shortage of guys who do it and they all happily share their amazing ideas on Yamaha ski tuning in forums like greenhulk, talking to guys who race, and who do it for living.

For people like me there is Maptuner X. Preloaded.

--

Last edited:

gmtech16450yz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow. So much for getting this thread back on track. My posts #92 and #94 were my attempts to get the thread back on track and civil. I tried to turn the subject back to boats, learning and sharing knowledge. Since those posts, we're back to attacking me personally in no less than 4 separate posts.

Swatski, this will be my last post replying to, referring to or acknowledging you or anything you say in any way. I challenge you to do the same for me.

I tried to tell you guys this was personal. Is it getting a little more apparent now? A couple of you mentioned my posting the "Dislikes" I've received. I honestly think I should have made that point more clear. I have 250 posts on here since I joined. I have had 451 positive responses to those 250 posts. I was at a 2:1 ratio for awhile, meaning two people went out of their way to indicate that they appreciated what I posted in every single post. Look around at other members ratings and find one that's higher. Now look at my "Dislike" rating. I have 12. Do any of you know how many swatski personally has given me? 10 of the 12. And all 10 of those were given in the last couple months. Another of the 12 was given by one of his fanboys withing the last month also. Before that, swatski has given me no less than 90 likes or positive feedbacks. So for the entire time I've been on this forum, I've had almost a 2:1 post to like ratio and ONE dislike. Anyone else have a record like that?

My point is this... what is going on here is personal. It has nothing to with tuning or some vendors product. I haven't changed, I'm still on here only to learn new things and share what I know. The reason I'm posting this is to try to salvage my membership on here. I won't leave a forum over one person. But if that person's goal is to turn the entire forum against me by making me sink to a level I'm not proud of, I know it's pointless sticking around. Yeah I can get cocky, but like the lyrics of the Kid Rock song I mentioned, "It ain't braggin motherf$cker if you back it up". lol. I can back up every word I say. If someone is too closed minded, too emotionally invested or too biased against the person to learn, nothing I say will be right no matter what.

Thanks for reading this, I won't post in this thread again. I apologize again for getting it off track. I should have known better.