• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sad day yesterday

Sidarousmg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
not only did Liverpool not win the championship yesterday(thanks a lot Aston Villa!!), but I also sold the boat. I tried very hard to find a way to get out on the boat, but with the newborn at home, it became apparent that it just wasn't going to happen anytime soon, so made the decision not to let the boat just sit in the garage all year. I hope it brings the new family lots of happy memories as it did me. the new owner seemed like a great guy, i told him to come join the forum. I will still be hanging around in the background, living vicariously through all of you and daydreaming about the next boat. so not a goodbye, just an I'll see you later...

We all grieve for you. I bought a Chaparral in the 90s and sold my 16’ Sidewinder with a 140 hp evinrude. Loved that boat and still regret selling it.

not only did Liverpool not win the championship yesterday(thanks a lot Aston Villa!!), but I also sold the boat. I tried very hard to find a way to get out on the boat, but with the newborn at home, it became apparent that it just wasn't going to happen anytime soon, so made the decision not to let the boat just sit in the garage all year. I hope it brings the new family lots of happy memories as it did me. the new owner seemed like a great guy, i told him to come join the forum. I will still be hanging around in the background, living vicariously through all of you and daydreaming about the next boat. so not a goodbye, just an I'll see you later...
I get the sadness....but on the bright side, I bet you got a great price for it!!! People are selling the boat I sold in 2016 for more now than I sold for 6 years ago! (thousands more!)

I get the sadness....but on the bright side, I bet you got a great price for it!!! People are selling the boat I sold in 2016 for more now than I sold for 6 years ago! (thousands more!)

Word. If I thought I could be boatless for a couple years, it'd be gone already - I could clear at least 10K more than I paid for mine. Trouble is, anything I'd want to buy is going to cost me at least a hundred grand more, lol.

Back