• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

searching options

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
when doing a search I noticed that the same thread comes up over and over, is there a way to limit the times a thread shows up in the search to 1?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes....it depends on where you are when you click on the search button, but mostly the search window has an option for "Display Results as threads"

Or click on "More" at the bottom, go to the "Search Threads and Posts" tab, and search from there, also clicking on the "Display Results as threads" checkbox.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes....it depends on where you are when you click on the search button, but mostly the search window has an option for "Display Results as threads"

Or click on "More" at the bottom, go to the "Search Threads and Posts" tab, and search from there, also clicking on the "Display Results as threads" checkbox.
Thanks! Not sure how I missed that one. I guess I was looking under the advanced search items list and it was right there on the main search page.