• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Service manuals and wiring diagrams

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Anyone have any success trying to locate this information yet? I have been going back and forth with my dealer and YamahaPubs and have had no success. I need the wiring schematics for the Connext screen/module since all the switches are touch only. I can figure out the circuits, but damn, having a schematic sure would speed up the process. I need to find the blower relay and the switch wiring so I can connect my fume alarm.

I asked the dealer how his technicians work on the boats without this literature. I guess they have access online supposedly, but he couldn't/wouldn't download a copy for me.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Most of the wires are well labeled with printing on the wires themselves. But yes...wiring diagrams are helpful!
I know they are color coded, but I haven’t seen any that specify the circuit. I know from working on Transit buses, and Mercedes they have the vircuit numbers on them. But unless you have a code chart, that’s useless. I’ll get the magnifying glass out and look for “blower”

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I know they are color coded, but I haven’t seen any that specify the circuit. I know from working on Transit buses, and Mercedes they have the vircuit numbers on them. But unless you have a code chart, that’s useless. I’ll get the magnifying glass out and look for “blower”
I think you'll be surprised to see that they are all labeled (at least in my boat they are). Even the speaker wires!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I received an email from Yamaha today letting me know the service manual for my 2021 212SE is now available. You can buy the printed version, or ebooks that are sold in subscription format. Anyone who is looking for a service manual for their newer boat, may want to check this website. Apparently, they have updated the publications website. Warning: The shipping for the printed version is pricey. Shout out to @Julian for helping me out during my rage.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Service Manual showed up yesterday. Very detailed. Haven't been able to find much on the 12" Connext, or E-series. Working on it.IMG_2686.jpg

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I received an email from Yamaha today letting me know the service manual for my 2021 212SE is now available. You can buy the printed version, or ebooks that are sold in subscription format. Anyone who is looking for a service manual for their newer boat, may want to check this website. Apparently, they have updated the publications website. Warning: The shipping for the printed version is pricey. Shout out to @Julian for helping me out during my rage.
$14.95 shipping for a $17 book.....I figured the manual would have been $50 or higher so it's still better than I thought but still

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
$14.95 shipping for a $17 book.....I figured the manual would have been $50 or higher so it's still better than I thought but still
The service manual, not the owners manual. $75 plus $28 in shipping. Was here in 3 days.

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
The service manual, not the owners manual. $75 plus $28 in shipping. Was here in 3 days.
Glad I didn't order.....also nice that when you look up the SD, it only has the option for the owners manual and not service.