• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Shorelandr spare tire

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know some of you upgrade your trailer wheels to something fancier...I am looking for 1 stock Shorelandr wheel and tire as a spare for my trailer. My wheels look like this so I am looking for a spare to match:
2016-05-09 15.37.29.jpg

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I have two ST215/75D14 fresh takeoffs sitting around, barely used. I don't know what size the tandem axle trailers use. I also have no idea what they are worth or how much it would cost to ship them from Missouri.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have two ST215/75D14 fresh takeoffs sitting around, barely used. I don't know what size the tandem axle trailers use. I also have no idea what they are worth or how much it would cost to ship them from Missouri.
Just reading the letters on the tire in the photo....that looks like a match!

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Yeah it does help to zoom in doesn't it? You'll have to be patient with me. Nobody has ever accused me of being real smart.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Higgy I may be interested in the other. Let me know if you figure out cost/shipping. I'm in Orlando, Fl 32818.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Look at that...we are helping you clear out space for storage in your garage as well as put money in your pocket for some boat mods. My zip is 30024. Let us know.

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Yeah sounds good. I'll PM you guys late tonight after work, thanks.