• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shorelndr parts

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Found this site today that carries shore lander parts.. at least what I was looking for today which were spindle sleeves and seals. Parts 5 & 6. I hadn’t seen a spindle sleeve before, its a pretty cool part really, its made of stainless steel and if it were to get messed up a new one can be installed thereby renewing the grease seal sealing surface.

1E96B8CB-9CEB-4FB4-98BD-F3B5C23EF5E2.jpeg

Curious why you needed that on a 2 year old trailer?

The drivers side front seal started leaking a while back so I replaced the seal and that held for a while but I noticed some more grease on the rim at the end of last season. So instead of just repeating my last action hoping for a better outcome I thought I’d replace that wear sleeve as well.

It could be that I put too much grease in the bearing buddy too.

So just in case any one who has a shore lander trailer is interested, you can go to shore landers web site and go to the parts finder. Once there you will put in your VIN number and it will take you to the parts fiche pictured above. There is another number on your sticker, mine starts out YAV46TEL.. and goes from there. You have to do a little poking around to find your trailer, but it is nice to be able to get a part number for the stuff you need so when you call a dealer you can just give them part numbers.

Back