• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Should of bought a jet boat...

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg

Ouch !! :(

I hope he had a keel guard :D

Some gorilla tape and 3m 5200 and he'll be fine.

Ah, I see he lost his "Dangly bits"!

One of the primary considerations I had when choosing the Yamaha...:cool:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

that's bad right?

my neighbor tore the out-drive off his boat on a stump one afternoon......amazing how fast it fills up ..well, actually it wasn't amazing, it was about just as you'd expect........blub blub blub

I wonder if he spoke those famous words..."Watch this!" ?? :cool:

That's pretty far off the water.
In any case, by the look of that outdrive, it would have fallen off sooner or later. Only "good" part of this is that no one drowned...

Sir, I see you're still using propellers.

Could I come in and speak to you about how jet propulsion has changed my life and could change yours too?

That should buff right out.

Those are now called his off drives.

Hope he got his tow valves in so he can run her in on the other engine.. :winkingthumbsup"

Hope he got his tow valves in so he can run her in on the other engine.. :winkingthumbsup"
I'm sure his engines run fine. Problem is he's now getting crappy MPGs.

Some people keep their head in the sand; others their outdrives...

I hope he has salvage coverage on his insurance.

A three hour cruise.......

Anybody else wonder why he dropped anchor? I'm pretty sure it's not going to drift off the beach.

Back