• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

I bought the kwik tek FWT-1 and then use standard flag poles in them. I'm still working on what to use to secure the poles in the holders.....my first plan was to use pipe insulation and that worked great, but then when I drove on the highway, the insulation blew out of one of the holders. So I think I'll tape the foam onto the flag poles themselves.

The Kwik teks have a whole selection of tower bracket adapters...so they fit and hold really well.
Hey thanks for the quick reply. Cool man, as soon as I clicked the link I recognized it as the one I ordered last week to try out...

Went on a Segway wine tasting tour this past weekend. It was fun.

image.jpg image.jpg

The ad described it as a two hour tour along trails in wine country. "Don't worry, each Segway has storage for two bottles of wine." We were ok until the two 21 year old employees started to give conflicting instructions while we were crossing a busy street and passing in front of a freeway on ramp.

Sunrise on Texoma. Spent the night out of the marina for the first time. Awesome! 1472989941959-853580287.jpg

14729914740121829661316.jpg

@Ramblin Wreck , thats a crazy cookout. Are those jalapenos or long hots wrapped in bacon? This must have taken a day or two to bbq/smoke

@Ramblin Wreck , thats a crazy cookout. Are those jalapenos or long hots wrapped in bacon? This must have taken a day or two to bbq/smoke

It was bacon wrapped green beans. The beans had a vineger flavor. They were fantastic. Next to them were chocolate dipped bacon. Lots of smoked butts and brisket at the other end of the table. It was a large gathering but several were up all night watching their temps. Good times...

Spend Saturday down at Surfside beach, surfed, cooked out, then little camp fire for some S'mores.... Great evening with the family.image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wait...you open the door and the dock is right there?

Left our dogs at home today and took out some friends and their 6 month old golden retrieverimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Back