• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Anyone notice anything cool about my Jetboaters.net flag in the photos above?

Its not on the bottom of lake like mine?

Yup....I bought two, and had it sewn double sided.... :)

Crafty! Mine flies on the corner of my slip still. A little weathered, but holding up pretty good actually.

@ToddW850
I saw your boat at Crab Island on Saturday. We were crossing the bridge headed to Ft. Walton Beach to visit my daughter.

@ToddW850
I saw your boat at Crab Island on Saturday. We were crossing the bridge headed to Ft. Walton Beach to visit my daughter.

Great eyes @Zarrella ! Yes, I was parked on the south side, which is the side closest to the Destin Bridge. I do the same though, as I can spot a Yamaha a mile away. You should bring your boat next time.

Today my boy starts high school.
image.jpeg
School starting also marks the end of the boating season for me. So I went out and bought my winterization material.
image.jpeg

Lucky kid, wish I was back in high school.

Lucky kid, wish I was back in high school.

Funny. I always think of my Dad. He hated school. He used to say "They always told me 'Some day you'll wish you were back in school.' I was getting shot at in Korea and I never wished I was back in school!" :)

@Rana made an awesome volcano cake for @Gavin's 7th birthday

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Took my BOTE paddle board out today and paddled out to Crab Island. Water was great. It' good to have days off during the week. Hardly anybody out.

BOTE IIII.jpg BOTE II.jpg

Brats and kebabs !
20160830_173708.jpg

Forgot about the corn

20160830_180644.jpg

What time should I be there for dinner?

Hey Julian what are you using for flag holder brackets? The ones I made out of pic pipe keep breaking...
I bought the kwik tek FWT-1 and then use standard flag poles in them. I'm still working on what to use to secure the poles in the holders.....my first plan was to use pipe insulation and that worked great, but then when I drove on the highway, the insulation blew out of one of the holders. So I think I'll tape the foam onto the flag poles themselves.

The Kwik teks have a whole selection of tower bracket adapters...so they fit and hold really well.

Back