• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Cold and rain outside so we had fun inside...

image.jpeg

Nice...

How do you like that Ruger MKIII? Mine is a jam machine.

So far so good for us. We've had it about 4 years and only run maybe 250 rounds thru it. We are partial to Ruger since we used to live near Prescott, AZ where they have a factory.

So far so good for us. We've had it about 4 years and only run maybe 250 rounds thru it. We are partial to Ruger since we used to live near Prescott, AZ where they have a factory.
That's good. I love Rugers, the 10/22s are iconic and dead reliable...not to mention fun to mod with lots of parts available. I have several rifles and pistols. The SR22 is one of my favorite little pistols, even bought a purple one for my daughter (19).

I need to send the MKIII back to them and see what they can do. I did a few things like polished the feed ramp and removed the loaded chamber indicator but I still get jams about every mag. I only have about 150-200 rounds through it because it's so frustrating. Thought it might loosen up though but it hasn't

We were the ferry to and from a house boat wedding party last night into this morning. We had a great time with friends and their families. Many passengers talked about how impressed they were with our Yamaha. And we had the best parking!

image.jpeg

We started the day in rain gear but the weather cleared up for a sunset cruise on Lake Ouachita.

image.jpeg

From Saint Mary's Glacier, Colorado this weekend.
IMG_3801.JPG IMG_3869.JPG IMG_3898.JPG IMG_3904.JPG IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3957.JPG

From Red Rocks in Colorado this weekend.IMG_3716.JPG IMG_3717.JPG IMG_3765.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG While you were all out having fun, I made myself do some work this weekend. Mopped my garage. Yup... I said it. My wife thought I was nuts, but I bet her many others on this forum do the same. Am I nuts?

Last edited:
Someone decided to supervise my rehab:image.jpeg

While you were all out having fun, I made myself do some work this weekend. Mopped my garage. Yup... I said it. My wife thought I was nuts, but I bet her many others on this forum do the same. Am I nuts?

View attachment 44527
Nah... you are not nuts. I do it..... well.... I would do it if I had a garage but hopefully this fall we will be building one... then I will mop the floor just so u won't be alone! Cause I'm that kinda guy!

$5 bike racks from lowes to get the toys off the floorimage.jpeg

Anyone notice anything cool about my Jetboaters.net flag in the photos above?
It's signed by the guys who built it?

Back