• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

The view from our place on the lake. Hate to leave it every time we have to go back to civilization.

At a meeting all week in Chicago....love the view!
20160906_165938.jpg

It sure would be cool to run our boats through there. That's a great pic! Looks like a postcard.
And by boat it IS awesome....which is why the Chicago Loop Cruise was our yearly boating kickoff when we lived here!

It sure would be cool to run our boats through there. That's a great pic! Looks like a postcard.
Its all no wake mode. But it's beautiful.

Dual tongued trailer for a towable generator. I've seen them before but didn't think much of them until now.
image.jpeg

Paid $2.61 per gallon of gas just outside of the marina. Paid a $2 premium on the water the next day.

image.jpeg
On the way home I got "lucky" and pulled up to a broken pump. Looks like the last user forgot to remove the pump handle before driving off.
image.jpeg

I don't even have to leave South Carolina to go to Bimini, good place to eat if in Myrtle Beach.
20160909_173705.jpg

Rider, Yamaha puppy.
upload_2016-9-11_21-47-18.png

I think the mailman mistaked my mailbox for 1999.
:confused:

image.jpg

Back