• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 15yo freshman cheerleader. She is also in the school marching band. And jazz band. I love what our schools have to offer these days, it's pretty awesome!

upload_2016-9-18_23-18-27.png
upload_2016-9-18_23-19-25.pngupload_2016-9-18_23-20-5.png
upload_2016-9-18_23-20-40.png

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We went hiking instead of boating this weekend since my son, a freshman, had a cross country meet on Saturday and we try not to boat on Sundays. Too bad it was over 100 degrees today, the last expected heat wave of the Summer and this year.

Anyway, we hiked to the top of Mt. Diablo here in the SF Bay Area. My first time ever, I could see many of the bridges I've boated under from the Summit (3,849 feet up).

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Those poor bastards are probably going out not to see the light of day for the next 3 months!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Go get right up close to it and try to take a pic..
yeah get up close and tell us how far away before they actually start firing at you, oh, wait a minute, we can just ask the Iranians,

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Go get right up close to it and try to take a pic..
We got about 2 miles out and was cut off by a coastie on the radio. Had to change course and pass on the beach side.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I remember when I was stationed at Nuke Power prototype school at Pier x-ray in Charleston. We trained on the USS Sam Rayburn which was a decommissioned sub that was moored to the pier on the river. Every now and then I would have to stand this top side watch station, which means I am just standing on the top of the sub with a headset on for 4 hours. I believe it was when we had the diesel generator running and not on shore power. Anyway, on the weekends a lot of the boaters would do drive bys of the sub and the thing to do was flash us sailors on the sub. So all day long we would have drive by's with women flashing us from their boats as they would go by. It was agony!!! Not to mention the gator gnats that were always bitting you at the same time!!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I remember when I was stationed at Nuke Power prototype school at Pier x-ray in Charleston. We trained on the USS Sam Rayburn which was a decommissioned sub that was moored to the pier on the river. Every now and then I would have to stand this top side watch station, which means I am just standing on the top of the sub with a headset on for 4 hours. I believe it was when we had the diesel generator running and not on shore power. Anyway, on the weekends a lot of the boaters would do drive bys of the sub and the thing to do was flash us sailors on the sub. So all day long we would have drive by's with women flashing us from their boats as they would go by. It was agony!!! Not to mention the gator gnats that were always bitting you at the same time!!
We pass that on the Charleston run..

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
When I walk to work in Bangalore I pass this Temple everyday. It was built by the owner of the office building next door and is open to the public.
20160921_183952.jpg

Parking lots here are FULL of motorcycles as cars are expensive and take more gas.
20160921_183059.jpg

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Boys and their love of dirt!

IMG_4295.JPG

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don't think my Expedition could pull those out of the garage they are in.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I don't think my Expedition could pull those out of the garage they are in.
I bet you would try like Heck if they said you could take it home if your truck to pull it!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length