• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Latest boat video circling around on facebook. Man these things are bad ass.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Latest boat video circling around on facebook. Man these things are bad ass.
I could totally take that through my neighborhood!!! Who needs water?!?!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This weekend @ Lake Geneva was a first. My family boat out there virtually every weekend and weekdays when my schedule allows and we very rarely see another Yammy. So this weekend I'm cruisin around and anchor between 2 and then see another cruise by. Anybody here out there this past weekend?

LG 78.jpg LG782.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This weekend @ Lake Geneva was a first. My family boat out there virtually every weekend and weekdays when my schedule allows and we very rarely see another Yammy. So this weekend I'm cruisin around and anchor between 2 and then see another cruise by. Anybody here out there this past weekend?

View attachment 59341 View attachment 59342
I rarely see Yamahas here. In the last couple of weeks I must have seen six or so trailered past me by on the road.

On a completely separate note, looking at your pictures - I don't see any fun in having 100 boats all anchored at the same spot. When we go out and beach somewhere if another group pulls up on the same 200 foot stretch of sand it bugs me. BTW that rarely happens - lots of space and few boats out here!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I rarely see Yamahas here. In the last couple of weeks I must have seen six or so trailered past me by on the road.

On a completely separate note, looking at your pictures - I don't see any fun in having 100 boats all anchored at the same spot. When we go out and beach somewhere if another group pulls up on the same 200 foot stretch of sand it bugs me. BTW that rarely happens - lots of space and few boats out here!
Usually we don't, we tuck away in a cove somewhere. Last weekend we had some guests meet us at the beach, and it's the only beach on the lake accessible by boat. It's fun to mingle with the other boat owners and talk boats though. New boats, old boats, fast boats, slow boats, upgrades, etc. And they rent the flyboards there too, which is always fun to watch the newbies and the good guys. It's fun every now and again, but mostly we keep to ourselves in a nice cove and snorkel with the kids.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is what I walked in on, not exactly sure what is going on here. The dapple dachshund is a newly acquired male and the dog he is oddly snuggled up to is my female boxer mix, both are 8 years old. The other Boxer is my male that is 2 weeks shy of being 9.
3 amigos a.jpg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Happy Birthday to the real ZIPPER. Yesterday was his 14th. I took my forum name from him. He has been a great sheep herding dog for us when I milked 80 sheep, and made cheese. Now he lays around much of the day, but loves his daily runs down the driveway and thru our fields. He has been in many photos taken by magazines who have written articles about our past, of making cheese in Vermont. We could not have made cheese for 20 years without his herding abilities. Pictures taken of him include Vermont Life, Yankee, La Vie Claire, Martha Stewart Living mags. His work also helped get us into Saveur and William and Sonoma Catalogs. This Border Collie/McNab X has been an awesome dog. We tired of all the work 14/7/365 and stopped last year. Switched to maple allowing us time to enjoy the short summers. Retire well my friend.20170712_164008.jpg20170713_162353.jpgAnd the picture he was cropped out of, for whatever reason.20170713_165754.jpgThis was us 8 years ago.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha product testing, Bimini 2017 style:
@Jason Winn and Jarret putting @swatski's AR240 through her paces.

--

Last edited:

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My sons first ice cream cone while on vacation at Bald Head Island. IMG_1411.JPG

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A couple dive pics from the Palancar Reef with my newly certified dive buddy!
GOPR1036.JPG GOPR1039.JPG GOPR1057.JPG

The one below is the Dive MAster doing a pre-dive with her before we head out for a night dive. I've done a ton of night dives but OMG I was freakin nervous as Hell after listening to his pre-dive! It hit me that I am going to have to watch out for my baby girl not just look at the pretty creatures! I was over tasked during this dive. I tried to run my torch, plus a GoPro, and also keep tabs on my daughter. To make matters worse the Dive Master did not wear a glow stick on his tank so I had a real issue with staying near the guide.

GOPR1280.JPG