• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
There’s a sky diving place nearby...wife gets to see a few of the survivors at the hospital a few times a year.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Figured I would throw a picture up to test the glitch since the last photo was uploaded to this thread yesterday afternoon. Here is my crazy ass 19 year old skydiving last Friday! I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack watching her do this crap!

View attachment 109204xiety attack
Did this with my wife for my 25th b day. Dad watched and had the same feelings!! Craziest part was watching my wife fall out first! Pretty surreal.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Captain should have weighed the passengers before he let them board. They may exceed the capacity plate rating.

20191218_084005.jpg

Last edited:

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bounced over to Paris for the week. For some reason I’ve never really had an urge to go to Paris, even though I’ve lived in Europe for several years combined, my son really wanted to see the Eiffel Tower so we came up here for the week....I’ve really enjoyed seeing the sites, the Louvre blows my mind on how massive it is!View attachment 108443View attachment 108444View attachment 108443View attachment 108444
@Wayloncle Nice! We are going to Paris in May when school gets out. The middle boy is graduating HS and this is where he wanted to go. We are also going to bounce around Italy for a week after checking out Paris for a few days.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Captain should have weighed the passengers before he let them board. They may exceed the capacity plate rating.

View attachment 109223
Those two would be great for wake surfing ballast. Move them side to side, too, lol.

--

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is what I see every day. Although it changes thru the 5 or 6 Seasons we have here. This was taken this morning after I fed the cows, as the sun was coming up. This is my driveway, please excuse the non landscape hand held video, ungloved, in a truck displaying -6°f on the mirror. Believe it or not...there are days I miss my old house's short little 75' paved driveway.

Last edited:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dream of having a place like that! Has to be quiet back there and no one bothering you & wildlife probably everywhere is what I would like about it.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I dream of having a place like that! Has to be quiet back there and no one bothering you & wildlife probably everywhere is what I would like about it.
It is quiet, although at about 1200', on the hilltop where we built, at certain times, air/wind conditions you can hear the airport, especially the new f35's, big motored boats running WOT out on the Lake and the occasional truck on the interstate 10 miles away. We get no trick or treaters or people trying to sell me something especially this time of year when AWD/4WD AND snow tires are required to get there. Yes, a lot of wildlife here on the 478 ac. and thousands around us. Whitetail, black bear, lynx, coyote, fischer cat, mink, ermine, beaver, turkey etc. It was all because of the views out the window of the Lake and the Adirondacks of NY.

FB_IMG_1576770065266.jpg

Screenshot_20191219-103228_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
what about the barn? my wife (code word for me!) could store so much stuff in there and to think you had it all in the garage,

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
what about the barn? my wife (code word for me!) could store so much stuff in there and to think you had it all in the garage,
3 barns. Horse barn, the old dairy barn cows down stairs and hay and stickered hardwoods upstairs, not in video. and the big one where the boats are, sawmill and more stickered hardwoods and equipment. The 3 bay garage was stuffed full of 30 years of clutter. Needed a dump run.

20190903_130554.jpg

20190903_132115.jpg

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
3 barns. Horse barn, the old dairy barn cows down stairs and hay and stickered hardwoods upstairs, not in video. and the big one where the boats are, sawmill and more stickered hardwoods and equipment. The 3 bay garage was stuffed full of 30 years of clutter. Needed a dump run.

View attachment 109244

View attachment 109246
You have your own sawmill? That's fun stuff!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You have your own sawmill? That's fun stuff!
Yes. A Woodmizer Lt40hd-d42 with a 21' bed. All hydraulic 42hp Kubota turbo diesel. Used it for 20 years. Built a timber framed house with Red Oak and Black Cherry trees from our property in 2001. Just took this pic. It is at the other end of the arena. It is a blast.

20191219_125755.jpg
20191219_133105.jpg

Last edited:

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes. A Woodmizer lt40hd-d42 with a 21' bed. All hydraulic 42hp Kubota turbo diesel. Used it for 20 years. Built a timber framed house with trees from our property in 2001. Just took this pic. It is at the other end of the arena. It is a blast.

View attachment 109248
View attachment 109249
You must have a few ranch hands or just you and the wife?
BTW -- I love seeing your life through pictures. You have a very unique life! Love it!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You must have a few ranch hands or just you and the wife?
BTW -- I love seeing your life through pictures. You have a very unique life! Love it!
Thank You. We used to employ 5 between the cheese making for 20 years and blueberries. Three in the plant and two in the field. Now, I do pay a good friend and his sons to help me tap the 5600 maples, but now it is just the two of us in the Blueberry field which does cut into boating time.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m tempted to buy this as a project ski for myself but ...

4622A056-F89D-4C21-88F5-EA583FD6AE91.png

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been building more swings for the city parks.
I'm very intrigued/confused by this ? I like it but it's very unusual,

Is this a city designed swing? is there some style significance to justify it or did somebody just have a bunch of left over steel ?

Is the city hiring you to build this or are you donating it?