• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw these speaker rocks at best buy tonight, got me to look twice but They wouldn't get much use at my house.
image.jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@cbus your boats going to be a little lonely after today! image.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Big Shasta , I have the same feeling . Thanks for noticing the duct taped workbench. It's looking ratty (after almost 15 years). Time to teach my son to peel and recover it, this time with gorilla tape. I'd loan my Vette and / or skis out to friends (few currently want to even test drive it), never my boat though.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What others see as they look at me and my family today. Ready to enter six flags magic mountain on a warm scal day with our gold passes and front of the line flash passes. If someone would have asked me if I would ever wear a cape into an amusement park before I became a father I would have thought they were crazy.

image.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20150404_140849.jpg It's back!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Air temp....87
Pool temp...90
Beer temp...40
--------------------
Total--------> PERFECT SUMMER DAY!!
image.jpg

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
WP_20150323_002.jpg WP_20150326_001.jpg

The first one is the view from the balcony last week. The second is from the pool, golden margarita in hand. Back in Illinois this week wondering why people live here.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Air temp....87
Pool temp...90
Beer temp...40
--------------------
Total--------> PERFECT SUMMER DAY!!
View attachment 19698
That's awesome Murf! Is that a canal behind your house? If we ever live in Florida I want a water accessible property with my boat on a lift. If my wife has her way we'd have a pool too as you do.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's awesome Murf! Is that a canal behind your house? If we ever live in Florida I want a water accessible property with my boat on a lift. If my wife has her way we'd have a pool too as you do.
Just a retention lake, I'm 12 miles from any navigable waterway. In order to build above the FEMA floodplain, you need to raise the existing elevation 5-8 feet. So, developers dig lakes and spread the spoil to build houses on. Makes for a nice view from the back yard.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Caught the Easter Bunny...or maybe the Cadbury Bunny. His name is Walter and he is almost fully grown...yes, Walter the White rabbit and he is as ill tempered as Heisenberg. :)

WP_20150404_002.jpg HoldingWalter.jpg WP_20140422_001.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My favorite hot weather boat beer....I found it here about a month ago. So glad to see it back!
Yep, someone here mentioned this beer and that's about all I drink during the summer. Was at Sam's when I took that picture and if were headed down to the lake I would have got a couple of cases. Come on summer!!!

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bought a WEN 6" dual action polisher/waxer On Amazon for about $100. It feels very well built. I will hopefully get some practice in on the Jeep this week before moving to the boat.1428273908637740997441.jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Going to pull it out this weekend. Wish I would have gone last week. Did you change your plugs? Any issues?
Changed the plugs after we got back to the slip. My dad did it and had it done in the time it took me to wipe down the boat. Just remember... hand tight and then a quarter to a half turn. My dad didn't believe me until he pulled out the first plug from last season and realized how NOT tight they were. Let me know if you have any questions.