• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

I agree, the first step or push out the door is a doozy, the freefall was actually relaxing.

My wife and I went and I will never forget watching her fall out of the airplane infront of me. Just watching that was the most surreal part for me! @BravoMike glad you got the opportunity to do that with you daughter. How cool!

I haven't seen that one yet. I have to go find those tomorrow.
Currently having 1 of these and excited that all the snow has finally melted from my yard. image.jpg

My budy talked me into painting ceilings tonight. yay! At least the beer is free. Cheers. image.jpg

What are grains of paradise?
@octavio3311

What are the grains of paradise? Well - did I mention all the snow has melted? Had snow yesterday - came home from work today and snow is gone. That is reason enough for a Summer Ale! And I can finally see open water on the lake. About 1/2 mile out is still ice, but it's melting fast. All the marinas are in a frenzy dropping in their docks!
I am 90% confident that spring may have finally arrived!

20150410_185716.jpg First time out for 2015...fantastic!!

I haven't seen that one yet. I have to go find those tomorrow.
Currently having 1 of these and excited that all the snow has finally melted from my yard. View attachment 19977

It's in their "hop tour" variety packs, picked up 4 of em today. I'm a huge IPA guy. I do loooooove their (and most) summer ales also...

I agree. And gas in New Jersey is under $2. My bro in law tells me it's $1.97 around him.

I'm all geared up for some time on the boat this weekend.

image.jpg
Installing mods (new iridium plugs, some 2" thick sound deadening material, 6 channel amp, USB charging port).

@Ronnie ......... REALLY interested, knowing how much good "deadening" work you had ALREADY done a couple years ago ....
to see if this new "eggshell crate mod" makes a noticeable difference ! Good Luck ! Mikey

view from the condo after a nice day water testing perfect pass and ballast bags. Just need warmer water temps now to get surfing!image.jpg

Lake Norris 57 degree water temp. Buddy decided it would be a nice day to go tubing! image.jpg

That's it I'm moving south... all I have is ICE on my lakes... sigh... another month to go before I get to put her in the water... if I'm lucky

Some Chicago IPAs for the beer folks. Start with a Daisy Cutter then switch to Anti-Hero. We might have to set up some jetboaters.net beer trades.

WP_20150406_001.jpg WP_20150404_001.jpg WP_20150407_001.jpg

Back