• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

I would like to trade! I've got Yuengling!!!

Been trying to get some Surley beers.

Maybe somebody needs to start a new thread ?? Beer trades!

Well, it looks like I better get my scupper changed out. If you look close at about the 7 o'clock position you can see what I'm pretty sure is the start of a crack. Ordering the new one immediately. There's no way I'm doing the loop cruise with this one.20150411_181047.jpg

Since we're all on the IPA kick, my cerveza of the evening...

1428807030218.jpg

Took a trip up the Potomac into DC today to see the Cherry Blossoms in peak bloom...
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Is this correct what I'm seeing, North Americans drinking Ale? What I'd call real Beer ;):D.

Some Chicago IPAs for the beer folks. Start with a Daisy Cutter then switch to Anti-Hero. We might have to set up some jetboaters.net beer trades.

View attachment 20032 View attachment 20031 View attachment 20033
I like the idea of some beer trades a lot. I travel for work a lot so it means I have some favorites that I can't get here. My favorite beer is The Pike Monks Uncle. It's in Seattle and not distributed here. I'd be happy to swap anything from here with anyone who could get their hands on it.

I see that my 10lb 8 wk old golden has turned into a 21 lb 12 wk old puppy. And he is on special food geared to slow his growth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 8
I would like to trade! I've got Yuengling!!!

Been trying to get some Surley beers.

Maybe somebody needs to start a new thread ?? Beer trades!

Anyone using the Untapped App on their phone? Fun way to keep track of all the different things you try.

image.jpg
Speaking of beers, I just scored tix to this. Martin House is a local brewery in Ft Worth. Two years ago they launched Rubberneck Red named after the Toadies Rubberneck album. This year they are launching the Bockslider named after the song Backslider. This is such a cool event. They build a stage in the warehouse, you get to be the first to try the beer before it goes on sell and you get a kick ass concert by the Toadies. Maybe a few hundred people.

boat in air.jpg

I was pulling in to the place where I store my boat just as they were lowering it on the work rack--always a nerve-wracking experience to see your boat in the air...

Maybe, but you don't need to be fast when you look good cruising down the lake.

His is a pretty sharp lookin boat too. But, my stereo is better. And my boat is bigger. :P

Did manage to hit 50.7 mph today with a full tank, shower full, and 2 adults. Best I've hit yet (GPS). Not the smoothest water either. He's got me by 70hp, 3' shorter, and at least 600 lbs lighter though.

So what you really meant to say was sea doo makes a better boat

So what you really meant to say was sea doo makes a better boat

You can stick a 4.2L V8 into a Golf with 2 GT30's strapped to it and make it faster and lighter than an Audi R8. Doesn't make it better. :P

view from the condo after a nice day water testing perfect pass and ballast bags. Just need warmer water temps now to get surfing!View attachment 20029

How is Tanglewood these days? Been awhile since I have been there.
I am a little jealous. Have not had time to get my boat lake ready much less on the water. Hopefully soon!

Fruits of my weekend labor. www.Fauxpanels.com Wellington Dry Stack stone panels. They came out pretty good.
IMG_20150412_175339_884_zpsxce2xsj2.jpg

I still need to do the 12X12 encased stacked stone columns on the front posts and then address the flooring of the porch and then do the Hardi Siding across the rest of the front of the house and then replace the gutters and paint the soffit.
So much stuff, so little time and money.

Back