• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you building that? What is it going to cross?
Going to a park to cross a ditch. It’s a kit that we had to put together. Should have the decking stained Monday, screwed down Tuesday & ready to place it whenever the footers are poured & cured.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We sailed over to Schuyler Island NY today. This was us heading back to the hills of Vermont. Another beautiful day on the Lake.

20210919_143955.jpg

I see the peaks for Stowe, Smugglers Notch, Bolton Valley, Mad River Glen and Sugarbush North & South ski resorts along the spine of the Green Mountains, soon to be white.

Last edited:

Wake_Dude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Now I just need an M20-1.5 split die thread chaser. And the address of the Yamaha ape who installed this filter
McMaster carries them.

What is the backstory on that madness? Did they really put it on that tight? Damn.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We sailed over to Schuyler Island NY today. This was us heading back to the hills of Vermont. Another beautiful day on the Lake.

Looks great except for that music. More than 90 seconds of that makes my post Covid anxiety start to scream!!!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally added more led Edison bulb string lights to return to the Deck after much pestering from Jeannine. Wanted to cheer her up anyway. Now there is over 250 feet of them
20210919_195200.jpg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks great except for that music. More than 90 seconds of that makes my post Covid anxiety start to scream!!!
I like Bluegrass. What, does banjo and fiddle music make you want to "squeel like a pig?" You just missed the Samba music and disco will get you a ride on the lifesling. Only one canoe was spotted during the outing and by that time we were listening to Buffet. No worries, Lol.

Last edited:

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Reliving the 80’s. Met my son in Chicago for some heavy metal.
View attachment 163173
How did Dave Mustaine sound? I know he was/is battling cancer. I am taking my sons to see Metallica in Nov, I hope it doesn't get canceled. I was a big thrash metal fan back in the day.

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
McMaster carries them.

What is the backstory on that madness? Did they really put it on that tight? Damn.
They put it on so tight that the filter threads collapsed at the bottom. A new filter stud is $10, so might as well go that route if I can’t clean the threads

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
How did Dave Mustaine sound? I know he was/is battling cancer. I am taking my sons to see Metallica in Nov, I hope it doesn't get canceled. I was a big thrash metal fan back in the day.
He sounded pretty decent. Sometimes he sounded like he was struggling, but actually kind of surprised me at how well he was able to still sing. The show was Hatebreed, Trivium, Lamb of God, and Megadeth. Metallica should be awesome. Hope you get to go. Last night we went to see Willie Nelson.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was hunting for a parking spot the other day when I came across what I thought was an open space. I was wrong it was occupied just not by a car. 7DD122CE-9E0C-4C3B-8A7A-A3BCE504A69D.jpeg

Last edited:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trying something different for hanging fenders. Nylon strapping with plastic quick clips. Easy to hang, adjust to different situations and remove. So far so good with launching today. We’ll see how they work the rest of the season.
View attachment 163258View attachment 163259
Well after 2 weekends with the nylon straps and quick-clips I think that we're going to keep using them. They seem to be working out well for quick placement and retrieval. It's easy enough that both the kids are helping now and there are no worries of losing a fender due not being tied off properly.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score