• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yesterday a buddy called asking if I wanted logs delivered to my place. The answer was "yup". This is what showed up yesterday by the time I got home so I piled up and called it a night only to look out the window later and another load had been dumped off. From the sounds of things there may be about this much again delivered today. Looks like I wont have to haul wood home for myself this season.
View attachment 174483
When i used to burn wood for heat, i was always more than willing to take any and all free wood!
Thats a score, and you didn't have to get it

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yesterday a buddy called asking if I wanted logs delivered to my place. The answer was "yup". This is what showed up yesterday by the time I got home so I piled up and called it a night only to look out the window later and another load had been dumped off. From the sounds of things there may be about this much again delivered today. Looks like I wont have to haul wood home for myself this season.
View attachment 174483
Only a few words to sum up this pic…Fire Wood Processor. A chain saw and splitter, the old fashion way, lol, is a lot of work. But you know that.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Only a few words to sum up this pic…Fire Wood Processor. A chain saw and splitter, the old fashion way, lol, is a lot of work. But you know that.
Nice part is there's not a lot that is going to have to be split. Usually 8-9" & under I won't split so just a LOT of cutting.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Brisk morning on the dog run. Marching into April and the BOAT season. No, it is not white sand in the pic. as seen above.

51376252-59C0-45B4-8677-545D2C838867.jpeg

Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Why would you not go back?
I'm newly single so there isn't a reason to return to that small city. I thought I'd be more upset because we lived together for 1 year, but I feel relieved. While we had a lot of shared interests and ideas, she has issues that I could no longer ignore. But who knows what the future will bring? Maybe I'll return to Rio de Janeiro and stay there next Winter to escape NYC winter for the 3rd time. It would be nice to be single there.

With that said, I'm keeping my boat and looking forward to Summer. I'm going to throw parties like it's Summer 2020. That was a wild summer!

And it wasn't long until people want to use my truck. Tacoma worked well with the 5000lb trailer but a V8 would've been nice.

IMG_5242.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Willow had enough of cabin fever today and the temps. were up around 60°F, so she dragged me to the Burlington waterfront to ride on the Burlington bike path. It was the first time in about 15 years I had ridden the bike. It was a fun workout for my legs. Not so for her on an Ebike.

A lot of natures flotsom and jetsom in the water at the marina.

20220331_185839.jpg

A US flag that needs retiring.

20220331_185912.jpg

The public boat ramp next to the USCG station and marina. Only a few feet of ice to open water.

20220331_190035.jpg

20220331_185937.jpg

Overlook at Texaco beach

20220331_213159.jpg

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Holding down the JB.net Fort. this morning. All quiet on the NE front. Except for another CBD gummie ad. 💣

Screenshot_20220402-060349_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A little bit of yesterdays's news...From "Mad River Glen, ski it if you can". :winkingthumbsup"

20220402_064054.jpg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was going through pictures a few weeks ago, decided I have some awesome pics I've collected over the years. I take around 3k pics a year, and about 10 of them turn out pretty awesome. Send I end up in neat places a few times a year, or have interesting views, or something like that. Kinda fits with the theme of this thread.

I like to think I have an eye for it, but it's more likely I'm just lucky and the camera makes me look more talented than I am.

Started posting one a week on Instagram. No BS. No social media engagement back and forth, just one cool pic from the archives each week. I do put a quick description in there for context, but otherwise I'm trying to let the pictures speak for themselves.

Feel free to follow along. Be interesting to see where this leads after a year.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Was going through pictures a few weeks ago, decided I have some awesome pics I've collected over the years. I take around 3k pics a year, and about 10 of them turn out pretty awesome. Send I end up in neat places a few times a year, or have interesting views, or something like that. Kinda fits with the theme of this thread.

I like to think I have an eye for it, but it's more likely I'm just lucky and the camera makes me look more talented than I am.

Started posting one a week on Instagram. No BS. No social media engagement back and forth, just one cool pic from the archives each week. I do put a quick description in there for context, but otherwise I'm trying to let the pictures speak for themselves.

Feel free to follow along. Be interesting to see where this leads after a year.

Following. Great pics so far. I take a similar approach…mine are just wildlife pics I’ve taken while my wife and I walk our dog around the neighborhood twice a day. Look for walkininmemphis_ny

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Following. Great pics so far. I take a similar approach…mine are just wildlife pics I’ve taken while my wife and I walk our dog around the neighborhood twice a day. Look for walkininmemphis_ny
Followed.

Are you taking those with a phone? The clarity is amazing.

So far most of mine have been of my Google Pixel5 or 2XL.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Followed.

Are you taking those with a phone? The clarity is amazing.

So far most of mine have been of my Google Pixel5 or 2XL.
Most of mine are with my Canon R6 and an 800mm lens. It gets me close, without getting close! Those Pixels take VERY nice pics. Modern phones are amazing. (damn, that makes me sound old)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Most of mine are with my Canon R6 and an 800mm lens. It gets me close, without getting close! Those Pixels take VERY nice pics. Modern phones are amazing. (damn, that makes me sound old)
That makes WAY WAY more sense. I knew Pixels did well, and I've been super happy with them, but good grief your pics were significantly nicer than mine.

We have an older Cannon Rebel in the closet. We found we loved the pics it takes, but hated carrying it around with us. Chasing a 10 and 4 yr old boy around makes it hard to carry much of anything.

They say the best camera you have is the one you have when the opportunity arises!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Google Photo's said this was 4 years ago. Feels longer.

Screenshot_20220403-065200_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That makes WAY WAY more sense. I knew Pixels did well, and I've been super happy with them, but good grief your pics were significantly nicer than mine.

We have an older Cannon Rebel in the closet. We found we loved the pics it takes, but hated carrying it around with us. Chasing a 10 and 4 yr old boy around makes it hard to carry much of anything.

They say the best camera you have is the one you have when the opportunity arises!
Some of the best pictures we’ll ever get of the kids are with our phones. But now that they’re 29 and 25, I mostly don’t have to chase them around too much and I can use the big lens as my carry-around setup. You’ll get back there eventually, but in the meantime those Pixels are almost magic. I’m excited to get back out on the water this summer with this new camera, and my NEW BOAT for some more eagle pics.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Day started great, stumbled on wild blue bonnet patch while walking the dog,
20220402_102022.jpg

In the afternoon my shake down drive turned into a breakdown drive, stalled at a steady 65mph, some sort of fuel issue

20220402_144010.jpg