• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You're right Murf! I'm just assuming everyone knows where this is. But just in case, it's Disney world Magic Kingdom and it's their main street USA with the Cinderella castle.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
If you have to spend a week in a resort for an off-site meeting, this is a pretty nice place to do it. Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando.

View from our suite:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been there for a few conventions!! Great golf course!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If you have to spend a week in a resort for an off-site meeting, this is a pretty nice place to do it. Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando.
Barbie & I discussed this thoroughly.
And we decided we could "endure" this strange environment, as difficult as it would be, for a couple of weeks if that would help someone out.
LOL.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Been there for a few conventions!! Great golf course!
One of the Rosen VPs happens to be my buddy/coworkers sister. We have a ridiculous 2 bedroom suite with VIP access. It's the shiz niz. They even had a cold six pack of their specialty beer for us in the room along with a fruit and cheese basket.

We can't use the term "convention" after the GSA convention scandals, that is a banned term in the govt.

And before anyone gives me crap, they charge us a regular govt Per Diem rate we would pay for a room at any hotel...LOL

Gotta run, It's time for VIP desserts in the 14th floor lounge. Pinkies OUT.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great looking setup, front to back!
Thanks. We pull with the Suburban when it's all 6 of us, but pull with my Silverado when there are less of us. Both pull great. The Silverado does better on fuel.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
One of the Rosen VPs happens to be my buddy/coworkers sister. We have a ridiculous 2 bedroom suite with VIP access. It's the shiz niz. They even had a cold six pack of their specialty beer for us .......................
And before anyone gives me crap, they charge us a regular govt Per Diem rate we would pay for a room at any hotel...LOL
$29.95 a night ???????????

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw this over the weekend:
IMG_1478.JPG

It's big and it's blue. A Wakesetter LSV 23 I believe they call that particular model. I should get a close-up of the interior and dash...

My son in law pulled the trigger on this the night before we were to leave for the river. He had sold their boat and the plan was that they were going to ride with us....

I think he was a skeered of driving a jet boat. :eek:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw this over the weekend:
View attachment 24040

It's big and it's blue. A Wakesetter LSV 23 I believe they call that particular model. I should get a close-up of the interior and dash...

My son in law pulled the trigger on this the night before we were to leave for the river. He had sold their boat and the plan was that they were going to ride with us....

I think he was a skeered of driving a jet boat. :eek:
Damn that thing is pretty!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Glassman ........ I got several friends with that boat. And the 24 footer.
It's a CLASS ride !
(Disclaimer: I am a PROUD common stock owner in Malibu Boats).
Personally I think your S.I.L. is pretty derned KEWL !@
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Recovering from cutting emerald zoysia for 4 hours in 98 degree temps (and I started before 10 ! ) on Lake Oconee, GA

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20150622_203424.jpg Just a picture from my plaza of the clouds. Cool colors and thereis a tornado in chicago.I

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Speedling do you moonlight as a burrito establishment owner? You mentioned your plaza! Or is there a fire works store wedged in there some where?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Speedling do you moonlight as a burrito establishment owner? You mentioned your plaza! Or is there a fire works store wedged in there some where?
HA!
It's Subway, then Rollers (a roll your own where i'm pretty sure he's got back door"deals"), then Intrigue Salon, then Rancho Grande, and then my store is in the corner. Around the corner is Doreen's Pizza (omg I have eaten too much of that!) and a PetVet.
So yes, this is from "my" plaza and "my" fireworks store. I'm manager, not owner.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
"Spanglish" at its finest, this is probably not a word found in a dictionary but many people will know what it means.

image.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

View from our suite:

Mental note, bring binoculars next time. This squinting and using my imagination is getting exhausting.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Scored this off my GoPro going down Highway 98 in Destin last night.

Lightning Destin Final 06 23 2015.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Not a good picture but the B2 Bomber flew over my house a couple minutes ago! image.jpg