• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Our home lake is 21' above summer pool, and it's raining again. I know exactly how you Texas guys feel.

UGH, THIS SUCKS!!!
View attachment 25441
WOW....Start shipping that stuff to Cali....the nuts are getting roasted!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Most of Texas has finally gotten into the normal summer weather pattern of little to no rain and hot temperatures. It supposed to finally hit 100 this week for the first time this summer. However, the two lakes that we like to go to and are familiar with are still well over normal pool and flooded. One is 12' over and the other is around 20' over full pool. We ventured to a lake this weekend that we've never been on that was slightly below full pool and was fine. A little choppy and not our normal comfort zone, but still a good day.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My free GoPro sticker swag arrived in the mail today! Pretty cool there is still a company that will send you something for nothing. I included the link below for anyone who wants some.

image.jpg

https://gopro.orderingstore.com/

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Everyone has their judge of real beauty.
Like @Geoff Cooper ........ LOL ~!
Besides my Bride, Barbie, this <below> is what floats my Boat (no pun intended).
After cutting and edging for about 5 hours in 100 degree temps yesterday afternoon (2 til 7+ pm), here's the result.
Oh yeah ... Sure made for a GREAT day @ Weight Watchers this am ........... LOL !
Best Wishes to all ....... Felt it was "necessary" to share this Joy with y'all !
Mikey Lulejian - Out on beautiful Lake Oconee, GA

July 13, 2015 Home - sm -1 .jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
It's not quite summer without a 311 show!

image.jpg

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got to tinker with all my toys this evening

IMG_20150714_194152.jpg

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Besides my Bride, Barbie, this <below> is what floats my Boat (no pun intended).
After cutting and edging for about 5 hours in 100 degree temps yesterday afternoon (2 til 7+ pm), here's the result.
Oh yeah ... Sure made for a GREAT day @ Weight Watchers this am ........... LOL !
Best Wishes to all ....... Felt it was "necessary" to share this Joy with y'all !

View attachment 25524
Lovely job Mikey, It brings back memories of when i was in England doing the same to 1 Acre of garden at my house i spent hours cutting and trimming and it looked beautiful, Then i moved to Thailand and it changed my life i didn't have to spend hours every week manicuring my garden, I could spend more time in the Boat and relaxing in a different way, I was probably your age when i was doing the same it was a never ending job but it always looked good but after a while i realized i was spending half my life keeping it looking lovely and really the only person who really appreciated my efforts was me as my family had all grown up and fled the nest, But hey that was me you have made a great job keep up the good work.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tubing yesterday
image.jpg image.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like fun @itsdgm ... did you get Tom Selleck to fill that lake with some of "his" water?? :cool:

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 25524
What beauty and pleasure to behold @MikeyL you sure do live in a stunning location. My bride and I are planning to do an American road trip in a few years, so you may get a visit (is there a hook up on the lawn for the RV ;):p:D).

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No boating this weekend. . . . . Bound for NOLA.

image.jpg

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What beauty and pleasure to behold @MikeyL you sure do live in a stunning location. My bride and I are planning to do an American road trip in a few years, so you may get a visit (is there a hook up on the lawn for the RV ;):p:D).
There's no "hook-up" available ....... But you are welcome to simply stay with us. !
Lots of room and some pretty good food, if I do say so myself.
All ya gotta do is show up !
Take Care ... It would bee great to meet ya ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
On the contrary, I think you will be pleased how well they fold up as long as you take the time to get all the air out.