• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
My co worker flies from Tampa to Seattle, Seattle to Anchorage, then Anchorage to Kodiak tomorrow for a week. I’m excited to see some pics from his trip. Must be nice to be 23 with no kids 😂.
Also nice to be 63 with the kid grown! ;)

Jim

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_5731.jpeg
Arizona black rattlesnake chillin at our vacation rental cabin. I’ve been running around the woods of az since the 80s and I’ve never come across one of these. 2 yo and I almost ran right up on the thing but he didn’t seem to care at all.

Called the town pest control and they sent a fire truck to pick it up…so double win for the kid today

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Wife found this caught in the straw mat mesh last night. She quickly noped out of filling the pool after that.
View attachment 206495
F-that. I don’t do creepy crawlers. I have a machete behind my TV on my patio for the coral snakes that fall into my pool. Since living at my house since 2021, I have had 2 coral snakes in the pool and flung into the woods, and 1 in the pool pump strainer drowned. I like the small lizards and that’s it lol

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Russia
20miles from Moscow
you had your boat in Turkey,

how did you get it from Turkey to Russia, did you trailer it ? ( I want to hear about that story) did you ship it ?

satovod

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
you had your boat in Turkey,

how did you get it from Turkey to Russia, did you trailer it ? ( I want to hear about that story) did you ship it ?
I brought my previous yamaha ar240 on a trailer from turkey (where it arrived from the usa by ro-ro ferry) to greece, from there through italy and france to spain where i live most of the time. She died in Storm Gloria a couple of years ago. She was washed out to sea from a parking lot at the marina. Last year I bought 2017 242 - from the USA also on a ro-ro ferry to Bremenhafen to Germany, on a trailer to Spain, recently brought to Russia on a trailer through Finland and St. Petersburg. Europe is small, there is a good road network, there is no problem with transporting a boat.

82868874_2791695690920939_7808979189624733696_n.jpg

83549782_2791695564254285_6159167622848970752_n.jpg

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
F-that. I don’t do creepy crawlers. I have a machete behind my TV on my patio for the coral snakes that fall into my pool. Since living at my house since 2021, I have had 2 coral snakes in the pool and flung into the woods, and 1 in the pool pump strainer drowned. I like the small lizards and that’s it lol
I don’t like snakes either, glad our pool has a cage to keep them out. Been in Florida for three years and have seen numerous coral snakes and one 4’ diamond back rattler. I have learned to watch my surroundings while in the yard.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a large garter snake living under my house in the basement crawlspace going on 2 years now. We named him Fred. He is free pest control. Haven't seen a mouse or any spiders down there on years.
Some of his snake skins are huge

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I saw this guy sipping from the sweet-joe-pye-weed.

IMG-4136.GIF

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's cool, but how in God's name are you burning a fire already!!! It's like an air fryer down hear at night still!
Was ~60deg air temp last night when I took this picture. It's for ambience not heat. I was sitting a good 10ft away while sipping my ice cold adult beverage :D

Keep in mind I live in a pretty rural area on top of a hill at ~1k ft elevation. It gets cool quick up here. City air temp was still in the mid 70's last night here in Louisville.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Putting hay in the barn this morning.