• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am out alone fishing Lake St. Clair
20230813_092432.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was just sitting. Rigging rods now

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wish I had someone to go fishing with....
20230813_094900.jpg20230813_094930.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Maybe you should call Sam?

ADCAD2EA-2D7E-434F-8D83-3AF12260B5E2.jpeg

You‘ve got a great selection of reels ! How many poles can you have out? What species are you after today?

I hear ya, I fish by myself 99% of the time…. I listen to tunes or a book while I fish sometimes..

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Made it to my parents house. Tomorrow we take the boat out. Heat index of 109* tomorrow....should be interesting.
20230813_121926.jpg
Will say this truck is a fantastic tow rig. Managed 14mpg with the cruise set at 70mph. My hauls are all generally less than 10-20mins so on these longer trips I always make sure to keep an eye on temps for everything. Trans stayed nice and cool, coolant would slowly rise up above half way, and then immediately back below half, rinse/repeat. It was only a 3 hour drive not like I was going 1000miles.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Darius Rucker concert at the BMO Harris Amphitheater on the Summerfest grounds in Milwaukee. At the end of the show storms rolled in and the rain was blowing sideways into the amphitheater - even the band got wet.

IMG_0257.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am out alone fishing Lake St. Clair
I just came back from an epic fishing trip with my sons and son-in law. We were in Alaska for two weeks fishing out of Seward and then Kodiak for Halibut and Salmon. Will be posting pictures soon.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How were they live? I listen to them regularly while drowning out the nonsense at work.
Suprisingly good for an outside state fair free stage. I highly recommend seeing them if you get the chance. I would for sure pay concert prices to see them. Now if we can get Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, and Skillet under the same roof!!! #epic

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Suprisingly good for an outside state fair free stage. I highly recommend seeing them if you get the chance. I would for sure pay concert prices to see them. Now if we can get Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, and Skillet under the same roof!!! #epic
When I lived in Ohio, we went to Rock on the Range in Columbus and Shinedown is FANTASTIC live. The following week, Shinedown played at the Cleveland Rib Cook Off. Thankfully, Cleveland was only 20 min west of me and Columbus was 2.5 hours south. Oh yeah, I remember some old school Breaking Benjamin “Polyamorous” growing up. That was a simpler time 🤣

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When I lived in Ohio, we went to Rock on the Range in Columbus and Shinedown is FANTASTIC live. The following week, Shinedown played at the Cleveland Rib Cook Off. Thankfully, Cleveland was only 20 min west of me and Columbus was 2.5 hours south. Oh yeah, I remember some old school Breaking Benjamin “Polyamorous” growing up. That was a simpler time 🤣
Always my "go to" for mowing or driving fast!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Sneaky sneaky Mr. Policeman. Don’t think I don’t see you.
IMG_3747.jpeg

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I just came back from an epic fishing trip with my sons and son-in law. We were in Alaska for two weeks fishing out of Seward and then Kodiak for Halibut and Salmon. Will be posting pictures soon.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Not fishing, but my wife and I are doing a two week cruise out of Vancouver next month.

Jim

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Not fishing, but my wife and I are doing a two week cruise out of Vancouver next month.

Jim
My co worker flies from Tampa to Seattle, Seattle to Anchorage, then Anchorage to Kodiak tomorrow for a week. I’m excited to see some pics from his trip. Must be nice to be 23 with no kids 😂.