• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Orb weaver. That one has 6 1/2 legs.
Its actually called Yellow Garden Spider. We have plenty of Orb Weavers here as well. They make some amazing webs at night and take the web down in the morning.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Its actually called Yellow Garden Spider. We have plenty of Orb Weavers here as well. They make some amazing webs at night and take the web down in the morning.
They look like orb weavers to me, or garden spider. We have them too.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Explanation not needed
IMG_3861.png

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Weather was super cool today and was going to put something away in the shed. Which normally this time of year is about 150* so I just toss whatever I was going to put in there. However, with it cooler figured I'd organize it a bit so I don't have much work in the winter. Haven't had this ski out in years but figured I'd see if I could get it going. Took the battery out of the lawn mower, went and got some premium gas(it has a high compression head and other work I've done to it, so it takes premium), and it fired right up! I ordered a gallon of oil for it, it's premix and gat dayum has that shit gotten expensive. $70 for a gallon!! It'll burn through that gallon in no time too. Anyways I ordered new registration for it. Hopefully that'll get me going on riding it more.
20230831_145629.jpg20230831_150821.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Still finding blueberries for breakfast this morning on a variety named Elliot. Enjoying them since July 4.

C683CD6A-DF2B-487F-BBA8-6816251CBF1E.jpeg

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I haven't had issues with the stock crap tires, but there was a spot that looked like the outer layer was starting to separate from the tread. Maybe after a pothole or something. Anywho figured 4k miles out of the stock crap tires was enough. Goodyears going on as we speak. Truck also needed tires so today is a kick in the dick as far as cost goes.
20230901_121650.jpg20230901_121701.jpg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
K
I haven't had issues with the stock crap tires, but there was a spot that looked like the outer layer was starting to separate from the tread. Maybe after a pothole or something. Anywho figured 4k miles out of the stock crap tires was enough. Goodyears going on as we speak. Truck also needed tires so today is a kick in the dick as far as cost goes.
View attachment 207665View attachment 207666
Kick in the dick lmao. That’s about as good as “fucking some shit up” 🤣

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Weather was super cool today and was going to put something away in the shed. Which normally this time of year is about 150* so I just toss whatever I was going to put in there. However, with it cooler figured I'd organize it a bit so I don't have much work in the winter. Haven't had this ski out in years but figured I'd see if I could get it going. Took the battery out of the lawn mower, went and got some premium gas(it has a high compression head and other work I've done to it, so it takes premium), and it fired right up! I ordered a gallon of oil for it, it's premix and gat dayum has that shit gotten expensive. $70 for a gallon!! It'll burn through that gallon in no time too. Anyways I ordered new registration for it. Hopefully that'll get me going on riding it more.
View attachment 207607View attachment 207608
I had a 97 Spx (same ski different name). As I recall it topped out at around 55 mph, got there quick and was very responsive. Only had two gauges though, gas and maybe trim. I wish I still had it.