• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why do I get the feeling that you have $1000 in stand mixers scattered around the property? 😄 You're already over halfway there just in that pic!
She can have as many mixers as she wants.lol
There are worse things she could be doing.
I am just glad most of its out of the house and in the barn
Btw there is a grand of mixers on that counter alone. The larger one is 500 bucks alone. The others are 250 each.

Last edited:

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have never had eggnog. Kinda crazy.
Good bourbon stands on its own, neat or on ice. But if you haven't had it in eggnog or hot cocoa, you're missing some great options for a change of pace by the bonfire or in the hot tub.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Made it over to the east coast today for lunch and to walk around the Cocoa Beach Pier. We ate at Grills in Port Canaveral and the Wonderer of the Seas was docked and loading up next to the restaurant. The picture doesn’t do justice on just how big this ship really is.
IMG_4511.jpegIMG_4514.jpegIMG_4512.jpegIMG_4513.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Made it over to the east coast today for lunch and to walk around the Cocoa Beach Pier. We ate at Grills in Port Canaveral and the Wonderer of the Seas was docked and loading up next to the restaurant. The picture doesn’t do justice on just how big this ship really is.
View attachment 212026View attachment 212027View attachment 212028View attachment 212029
Spent a lot of time at that pier and the beach in the picture in the 80's.

Back to reality...

The weatherman said, "snow above 2000' in the mountains, rain event in the Champlain Valley. Well, they got it wrong, go figure. Woke up to no power at 5:00am and 4" of slush. Not going to be fun getting down off the hill this morning. Atleast it is melting fast.

A73DA118-B295-4C82-BAD5-1DC00BAA1180.jpeg

E58C2A29-055F-4EF6-8A06-43A0C06189A1.jpeg
Around 1000’.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Saw this 3 PWC and boat trailer recovering the standup ski at my local marina this weekend. He backed in so far that the skis and boat were causing the trailer to float and drift toward the dock. Looked like too much effort to me. I will just stick to bringing either or to the water or using a couple of tow vehicles.
IMG_4099.jpegIMG_4103.jpegIMG_4105.jpegIMG_4107.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My boy headed back to college with the car I just gave him for his 21st birthday. We want him to have a more reliable car than the Camry he inherited and the two door convertible just wasn’t meeting my needs anymore.

Parenthood is full of lessons, experiences, feelings, etc. that I wasn’t expecting. he has been away at college for almost three years now, my wife still cries every time he leaves. On the bright side I can focus a finding a new (too me) truck now that I have the space for it.
IMG_4098.jpeg

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Started building my 3rd and hopefully last bridge on my property. Jeannine wants a Vermont style covered bridge going over the culvert from the house to the barn. 14 feet long and 4.5 feet wide.
For now just got the deck done. Used my leftover trex from my deck rehab earlier this year.
20231127_152725.jpg20231127_152719.jpg

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Started building my 3rd and hopefully last bridge on my property. Jeannine wants a Vermont style covered bridge going over the culvert from the house to the barn. 14 feet long and 4.5 feet wide.
For now just got the deck done. Used my leftover trex from my deck rehab earlier this year.
View attachment 212052View attachment 212053
Looks good. Much nicer than the one it is replacing! 😁

Jim

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My boy headed back to college with the car I just gave him for his 21st birthday. We want him to have a more reliable car than the Camry he inherited and the two door convertible just wasn’t meeting my needs anymore.

Parenthood is full of lessons, experiences, feelings, etc. that I wasn’t expecting. he has been away at college for almost three years now, my wife still cries every time he leaves. On the bright side I can focus a finding a new (too me) truck now that I have the space for it.
View attachment 212041
Let me get this straight… even when they move out we still need to take care of them?? 🤣 I’m already picking out bedroom wall colors for when they move out and my daughter is planning my demise so she can have the house. I guess it’s a race to who gets drug out first 😂 I have two in high school and one about to go into jr high.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I held off as long as I could, but it was time to put the ice chains on the Kubota.

B03AA77E-F590-4B6E-8BEE-E12C8010A1AB.jpeg

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I like the honesty that our hourly employees put on the “what we need board” in the finishing room. Column 5 is classic..
IMG_4526.jpeg