• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Tell me about it @Murf'n'surf my company's stock has gone down over $6 this week... for no good reason at all.

BUY!! BUY!! BUY!!!

@Murf'n'surf Funny... Well, no its not... I was looking at investments and how everything tanked and then we filled up at Costco for $1.81 / Gal. and my wife says "At least gas is cheap".

BUY!! BUY!! BUY!!!
That's what I'm saying! To me, FB, AAPL, WMT, and many others just went "on sale". I dumped FB and AAPL months ago, now I get to buy them again on sale and ride the wave up again!

image.jpg

Ouch! And on National Dog Day...

Somebody didn't like that cat door!! Guess it's a dog door now! They don't make doors like they used to.

Oh boy...A Puppy or young dog? One word...KENNEL.
3 years old now. Before he was one he chewed his way out of the kennel and through a wall. I thought he had out-grown this... one of the cats must have really pissed him off then tried to hide in the basement. The cats are still here so I guess he wore himself out.

Speaking of besties! This is our 90lb English Lab. This is him as he got caught chewing on a shoe. The look of guilt is quite obvious. His name is Owen, but also answers to Dumb Dumb. image.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of besties! This is our 90lb English Lab. This is him as he got caught chewing on a shoe. The look of guilt is quite obvious. His name is Owen, but also answers to Dumb Dumb.
ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I see! Ugh..... off to Miami to prep the yacht for a hurricane.
173438W5_NL_sm.gif

Yeah, I hear ya. I have to be in Sarasota this weekend, then I get to come home just in time to see how bad it's going to be. I might just pull in, hook up the boat and tow it right back inland depending on the severity.

Back