• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Good luck to all you Floridians!! Hopefully it will loose a little steam before making landfall.

It's August still right??? Hopefully fall isn't here to stay! Cheers on this wonderful lazy Friday night.

image.jpg

Now that I have the East coast assets secure, the storm is coming up the West coast! Back to work I go.....

210014W5_NL_sm.gif

It's August still right??? Hopefully fall isn't here to stay! Cheers on this wonderful lazy Friday night.

View attachment 28254

Nooooooooo! :eek:
I am usually the 1st to buy the Spring Ale - and also very excited for the various Summer Ales.
But I absolutely REFUSE to buy any Oktoberfest till it's October.

View attachment 28254
I need to take a pic this weekend, but I bought my first 12pk of Shiner Octoberfest last weekend. Shiner is a Texas beer in case you didn't know. It's my all time favorite brew! If you wait till October to buy it you wouldn't be able to find because it'll be all gone. Ask me how I know.

I need to take a pic this weekend, but I bought my first 12pk of Shiner Octoberfest last weekend. Shiner is a Texas beer in case you didn't know. It's my all time favorite brew! If you wait till October to buy it you wouldn't be able to find because it'll be all gone. Ask me how I know.
The shiner cheer is my favorite part of winter!

Nooooooooo! :eek:
I am usually the 1st to buy the Spring Ale - and also very excited for the various Summer Ales.
But I absolutely REFUSE to buy any Oktoberfest till it's October.

Does it count if the Octoberfest is from last fall? Just found one in the back of the beer fridge... :confused:

Does it count if the Octoberfest is from last fall? Just found one in the back of the beer fridge... :confused:
I'm enjoying one Surly Furious from our beer trade right now. Tasty!

I didn't know that. Cool!

My son just earned his jr. Black belt. He was testing for it most of the weekend (5 hours on Friday night and 6 more on Saturday, which is nothing compared to the 5 or 6 years it took to get to this point). Surprisingly, it was an emotional experience for everyone involved, even me. I'm very proud of my son.

The crew (candidates and instructors)
image.jpg
Just the candidates (my kid is front and center)
image.jpg
My son crossing the finish line on the last task, running 5 miles within an hour. He finished first with a time of 45 minutes. I thought he was dogging it since he usually runs it in 30 to 35 minutes but was reminded that the run came after two days of testing which included lots of repetitive excercises, forms and sparring.
image.jpg
We sacrificed most of this summer's boating for this and agree, in retrospect, that it was worth it. When asked if we were coming to the related picnic today my son immediately responded, "No, we are going jetskiing." Like I stated earlier, I'm very proud of my boy.

20150830_140106.jpg
Any guesses what's in the smoker today?

Back