• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Bought a new couch.....test drove it in the store and it was great....now not so sure it is tall enough for me to nap in.....will have to test it.....LOL

20150821_182338.jpg

A late but great start! Cheers. Only turn 35 once.

image.jpg

My 10 yr old daughter got up on skis for the first time today. Even though I was driving, I managed to snap a quick photo before her run ended with a splash. Note the phone cam focused on the jetboaters.net flag and not her! :):D:p

20150822_171114.jpg

Well Happy birthday to him. I think his is the only party we didn't attend today....

My 10 yr old daughter got up on skis for the first time today. Even though I was driving, I managed to snap a quick photo before her run ended with a splash. Note the phone cam focused on the jetboaters.net flag and not her! :):D:p

View attachment 27888
Awesome....Are those the trainer skis that are attached together? I wish I would have had those for my kids to learn on.

Awesome....Are those the trainer skis that are attached together? I wish I would have had those for my kids to learn on.

Yes. Huge improvement over the old days of "hit it!", pop up, splits, face plant. Helps them both gain confidence and get a feel for it.

My daughters college roommate apparently likes to recycle. Glad she labeled it, Getting the wrong container could be BAD!

IMG_20150821_180036_160_zpssgcr3xyd.jpg

She is also a serious gamer. This is her dorm room computer. When she saw Katie's laptop, she said "That's all you've got" LOL. Technology Shamed!

World of Warcraft folks will get the bulletin board warning...I had to google it.

IMG_20150821_173723_710_zpsxqioeno2.jpg

IMG_20150821_174743_253_zpsc9peotna.jpg

My daughter that is was hilarious that she called a walmart trip "Shopping" (Spending Shamed!) They are worlds apart. Katie says she is really nice. She has her pilots license and is going to major in Aeronautical Engineering. She's just at UWF for the prereqs.

Saw this new gopro mount for the first time today and laughed out loud. I will feel like an ass if I ever end up buying one for myself.
image.jpg
Maybe for the wife? I'm kidding .

Last edited:
Sunset shot over Saylorville, just north of Des Moines, IA.
11825127_715060132591_1996290431617386391_n.jpg

Saw this new gopro mount for the first time today and laughed out loud. I will feel like an ass if I ever end up buying one for myself.
View attachment 27997
Maybe for the wife? I'm kidding .
LOL...Wow...interesting product. I bet your jaw feels like you just ate an entire bag of cornnuts after about 10 minutes.

Back