• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

What do you guys think the license plate means?

I get the sticker and like it.

image.jpg

My buddy said, I little too loudly, "Texas F-g-t". Luckily the cop who owns it didn't hear or didn't care or my friend could have ended up face down on the pavement, in a holding cell or worse for the entire weekend. I'm guessing it the guys initials and the model is an SF gt.

What do you guys think the license plate means?

I get the sticker and like it.

View attachment 27464

My buddy said, I little too loudly, "Texas F-g-t". Luckily the cop who owns it didn't hear or didn't care or my friend could have ended up face down on the pavement, in a holding cell or worse for the entire weekend. I'm guessing it the guys initials and the model is an SF gt.

I thought the same thing.....maybe he likes a good fight....and hopes people say that???

This officer was huge black , excuse me African American to be politically correct, guy. I am talking about an NFL player type not a guy who is over weight / out of shape. I was amazed he fit in a Mini Cooper.

Anyway, i had a great day with my son today. We went jet skiing (100!plus degrees, no wind and few others on the water) before meeting up with my bother and his son to play with rc cars. Here are a few pics. The last is of me towing a fishing boat in near the ramp. They tried to flag down four boats before i saw them including two with families onboard all of them ignored their distress call. That was shameful imho.

At the same time the owner of the boat with a problem should have known to throw the anchor instead of letting his boat drift closer to the pier and/or rocks.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Brother slalom skiing behind me today. Not too bad for mid 40s!

20150817_150727.jpg

Way to go :thumbsup:. I thought last year, I'm 50 this year, let's see if the old git can still do it. I got up, eventually, but boy, did it hurt :confused:.
The more you do it, the easier it gets. Yes, and that also for you that we're thinking it.

Looks like I have some wood to split! 19 ash trees coming down in my yard today. What a shame that one little bug did this much damage.

image.jpg

1439954389334-530148334.jpg 1439954439278-535720987.jpg Trying to get over the pass to pick up my 16 year old daughter who is flying back from 50 days in Europe. We are not going to make it on time. Pass closed for blasting missed getting through by 13 minutes!

Mackinaw Island, bitches!
20150820_111718.jpg
20150820_125705.jpg

Really cool weather app called MyRadar, has wind vectors. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_2015-08-20-14-02-46.png

Birthday weekend. 4 houses. 22 people 5 birthdays on the 21 and 22 of August. Oh... And NO KIDS!! This is what I see!

image.jpg image.jpg

30 mph winds right now but below 10 the rest of the weekend. Cheers everyone.

Narragansett Rhode Island image.jpg

image.jpg

Corn roast at the lake.

My 3 year old niece fell asleep in the middle of a tubing session with her cousins this afternoon:

20150821_154944.jpg

Second big camping trip this year. Went to take backed the boat out of the camping spot to launch it and saw ladder was down through the back up camera. Bent the stern ladder bracket so the ladder can't be completely stowed. "Fixed it" with a bungee cord. Laughed at my rookie mistake and moved on. Wind line has a great warranty policy so this should take about an hour and $20 to fix.

image.jpg image.jpg

Back