• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

That would've been good but I went with tri tips with a garlic rub....just about to find out if I did good or not. :D

My boys trading off Granpa's lap to pilot his Kawasaki Mule

20150830_144115_zpsbs4pfog3.jpg

Hanging out at Crab Island today with @Albysure and "Zack." They both have SeaDoos. I can't tag Zack in here because he still hasn't' signed up yet. Me and @Albysure have been working on him though.

@Helipilot11 you need to get better and get another boat..

GOPR0396.JPG

GOPR0406.JPG

WOW! I wanna go!!!!

That water looks awesome! It wasn't that clear when we were on it a couple of years ago. We rented a very slow, but nice pontoon to explore the area and check out Crab Island. The water was very murky and had that funky color due to the recent heavy rains.

At the lake this weekend without the boat. Having some work done and had to check the progress. Took down a stone wall to install a railing to give a better view of the lake. FYI, this is not the finished product....

That water looks awesome! It wasn't that clear when we were on it a couple of years ago. We rented a very slow, but nice pontoon to explore the area and check out Crab Island. The water was very murky and had that funky color due to the recent heavy rains.

Yeah, heavy rains will murk the water up. We haven't had much rain this year and the water has been awesome.

Do me a favor .............. Don't mention the Atl Braves to me for at least 2 years.
No Braves - X1.jpg

In line to drop 100 GAMES this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ They have now lost six straight and 13 of their last 14 games. At least with bass fishing, I always felt good afterwards.
Happy upcoming Labor Day Holiday to all ! Labor Day -2.gif
Mikey Lulejian - Lake cConee, GA - The last GREAT Place !

A few choice pics from the past two weekends.

Just before this pic, the signal person standing next to me says, "They want you to go faster." I say, clutching the throttles and steering wheel, "I've been in this exact situation before, it usually ends in personal injury and/or property damage!". My 12 year old is on the back center, glad my wife wasn't there to see it.

In Flight.JPG
One of the taller boat elevators around here.
Lift.JPG

My son riding solo.

Carving.JPG
Take it seriously since the station 20 miles up river may not be open when you get there. They only carry one type of gas, the $7 a gallon type.

Last Gas.JPG

Last boat ride of the day.

Sunset.JPG

Attachments

• Carving.JPG
    Carving.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • In Flight.JPG
    In Flight.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Last Gas.JPG
    Last Gas.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
7.00 a gallon...GOOD LORD

Actually, I think it is 87 octane. Geographically, this is about 1/2 to old Sacramento so there is nothing or next to nothing on the river or nearby roads for the next 20 miles. The fee to launch and recover from there is $30 if you dont store your boat there. The same logic applies, it's the only place around for miles with a boat ramp/elevator.

Do me a favor .............. Don't mention the Atl Braves to me for at least 2 years.
View attachment 28446

In line to drop 100 GAMES this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ They have now lost six straight and 13 of their last 14 games. At least with bass fishing, I always felt good afterwards.
Happy upcoming Labor Day Holiday to all ! View attachment 28447
Mikey Lulejian - Lake cConee, GA - The last GREAT Place !
@MikeyL- I am a fellow Braves fan. I get depressed when checking scores (as I will no longer watch) because I can almost always guarantee a loss. I guess when a team is willing to trade away Jason Heyward, who they were previously building the team around, you can't expect anything great. Oh well, there always next decade.

Back