• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Woke up to this. Large limb from one of my pecan trees snapped and was blocking half of the road. I was able to trim enough of the smaller limbs with a cordless sawzall to clear the road before the tree guy showed up. Not an ideal way to start the day but at least it happened before I head out of town for the weekend.

Do any of you follow Pittsburg Dad? He has a YouTube channel. Dude is hilarious, I first thought that was him in the above video.
I do now....That's funny stuff. He's definitely a PA lifer...That accent is legit!

Can you collect pecans from it? Or is it a non nut bearing tree... that thing is massive.

Can you collect pecans from it? Or is it a non nut bearing tree... that thing is massive.

Yes, we get a ton of pecans from it. I actually have four this size in my yard that all produce. My neighborhood is built in an old pecan grove.

And they built some incredible houses in that old pecan grove!

@H2OBoy

Quick stop at Walmart for a few buckets and we're off.... wait a minute. When do you harvest these things, I forgot to ask....

We are invited to come nut picking right?

@H2OBoy

Quick stop at Walmart for a few buckets and we're off.... wait a minute. When do you harvest these things, I forgot to ask....

We are invited to come nut picking right?

You are absolutely welcome to come get as many as you want. Please do! I would guess we gave away close to 100# of them last year. They tend to start dropping in September and continue through late November- early December. Bring your Nut Weasel! (Google it if you don't know what it is)

I have 2 nut weasels! A 5 and a 6 year old. I'll bring the beer of your choosing and we'll watch them clean up your yard!

Also posted in the guns topic, but not all people might look there. watermelon hit with my 50 Beowulf. 335gr JHP.

melon%20animated_zps9azvedat.gif

This shows how far away the melon was. Right before that target you see straight ahead. About 100ft. Chunks of melon were landing on the roof above us.

GOPR0437_zpsepu5vvqw.jpg

20150905_143055_zpsxe5boqt1.jpg

Had to keep my toe on the anchor so we wouldn't float away.

20150905_143055_zpsxe5boqt1.jpg

Had to keep my toe on the anchor so we wouldn't float away.
Nice...But Ugh, Mainstream beer.....(I'm such a beer snob)

Just ordered a cream ale brewing kit (20% off for labor day...booya). My Ginger snap saison is almost done in the fermenter. Hitting the keg Monday.

I'm the opposite. Im barely a beer drinker, but I'll try any beer. Just went to a large brew fest 2 weeks ago, probably sampled 30 beers, ate about 4 brats and had enough sauerkraut that my wife steered clear of me for 3 days...

Spotted in parking lot at a local Menard's this weekend, a rather unique receiver cover:

20150904_134651.jpg

LOL...Yeah, a Claymore anti personnel mine.

Ouch! That would hurt rear ending that guy!

Hmmm... That didn't sound good.

Back